In this post, you will get all information about Job Vacancies at Ministry of Water 2022, Ajira Portal, Nafasi za Kazi Wizara ya Maji 2022, Ministry of Water New Vacancies.
The Ministry of Water was established as an implementation of the Constitution of the United Republic of Tanzania Article 36 which gives the Honorable President of the State the power of oversee the implementation of the Sector Policy, Strategies and Program Development to establish various Offices including Ministries.
- Various Job Vacancies at THPS 2022
- 159 Job Vacancies at UTUMISHI (Different Institutions) 2022
- Job Vacancies at Geita Gold Mining 2022
- 100 Job Vacancies at Sanlam Insurance 2022
Secretary of the Secretariat for Employment in the Public Service on behalf of the Secretary General The Ministry of Water welcomes job applications from qualified Tanzanians and capacity to fill two (2) vacancies as outlined below.
Position: Fundi Sanifu Msaidizi Maji II.
Qualifications For Nafasi za Kazi Wizara ya Maji 2022
- Employed with Secondary Education and Vocational Certificate Training for one year in the field of construction (Civil) from the College recognized by Government and computer literate.
Duties and Responsibilities : Ministry of Water New Vacancies
- Taking water and soil samples for testing;
- Do the maintenance of routine and emergency laboratory equipment
- Conduct research on freshwater and sewage samples for use water purification (dosage);
- Conducting water and soil surveying of project areas and preparing.
- Identify the dosage levels of drugs required for treatment and when needed;
- Collecting data on water and soil conditions required on specialized equipment such as Atomic Absorption required medical instructions; project areas;
- Conducting research on drugs for treating and purifying water; and Spectrophotometer, Kjeldahna other machines;
- To perform such other duties as may be assigned to him by his supervisor.
All applications should be sent via the Electronic Recruitment System Portal) via the following address; http://portal.ajira.go.tz/
The deadline to submit a job application is June 21, 2022.
For More Details and Information Download PDF File attached Below: