Nafasi za kazi ya Sensa 2022 Dodoma
Nafasi za kazi ya Sensa 2022 Dodoma Census is the government’s policy of collecting, analyzing, evaluating and publishing or disseminating demographic, economic and social data in relation to all persons and their settlements in the country for a specified period (usually ten years). In other words, it is a special government-funded exercise that collects population and housing information and uses that information to assess the quality of life of Tanzanians and enables the government to plan and implement development programs with a view to improving the quality of life. its citizens.
The Ministry would like to announce the vacancies for clerks and supervisors of the REGISTRATION OF PERSONNEL IN THE PERMANENT RESPONSIBILITY BOOK FOR POPULATION AND RESIDENCE (SENSA) which is expected to take place AUGUST 2022.
The Ministry has decided to use a one-stop job collection system to avoid fraud that has been emerging in previous CENSUS.
Qualifications For Nafasi za kazi ya Sensa 2022 Dodoma
- Must be a Tanzanian citizen at least 18 years of age
- Have an education starting from Form Four and above (Higher education will be given priority)
- Be able to use the TABLET (Smart Phone) as well as the computer
- Those who have participated in the previous Census will be given priority
- Be ready to be assigned to any region.
- Makalani Waandikishaji – Registration Clerk (Position 274,305)
- Makalani Wasimamizi – Managing Clerks (148,058 positions)
How to Apply for Nafasi za kazi sensa 2022
The applicant should attach a job application letter, specifying the unit of work he / she needs, Attach his / her current CV, Attach the copy of his / her education certificates, birth certificate, NIDA number and letter of local chairperson identifying his / her residence.
The deadline for applications is 12/08/2022. Those who meet the criteria will be called in for an interview.
Questions to be Asked in the 2022 Census | sensa ya watu na makazi 2022
The 2022 Population and Housing Census has fourteen modules that will be used to collect information on people and their settlements nationwide.
The questions that will be asked will be: –
- Demographic information (age, gender, relationship, marital status, citizenship, n.k.);
- Questions about disability;
- Education Information;
- Mobility questions, as well as information on Tanzanians living abroad
- Questions about ownership of national documents (NIDA IDs, Zanzibari resident, birth certificate, passport, and driver’s license)
- Economic activities
- Land tenure and ICT information
- Maternity and Mortality Reports that occurred within the household
- Maternal mortality
- State of housing and ownership of various resources
- Agricultural and livestock issues
- Social security funds.
Differences between the 2022 Census and previous Censuses: faida za sensa tanzania
In the 2022 census it is expected to have new features such as;
- Allocate geographical areas of census at the district / local level and access to statistical information at the district / local levels as well as having permanent boundaries at those levels;
- Use of tablets at all stages of census implementation with the aim of reducing costs;
- Additional questions that will enable access to more statistical information compared to the 2012 Census: –
- Demographic information (age at first marriage);
- Questions about disability (Headache, Spine Spine, Epilepsy / Epilepsy, Mbalanga / storiasis and Autism Spectrum Disorder);
- Mobility questions in accordance with IOM (International Organization of Migration) recommendations;
- Questions about ownership of national documents (NIDA IDs, small business IDs, Zanzibar resident, passport, and driver’s license);
- Improvements in questions of economic activity including the number of households in the informal sector;
- Land tenure and ICT information
- Housing statistics (list, ownership status and type of home)
- Agricultural and livestock issues.
Conclusion | nafasi za kazi ya sensa 2022
The expectation of the Office is to better organize itself using the limited resources available to timely complete all preparatory activities including: –
- The task of allocating census sites at the local and local level which is the basis for achieving a quality census
- Preparation of census documents;
- Establishment of task teams / units for the purpose of sharing responsibilities;