Names Call For Work at UTUMISHI 2022
Names Call For Work at UTUMISHI 2022, The Public Service Recruitment Secretariat (PSRS) is a government organ with a status of independent Department established specifically to facilitate the recruitment process of employees to the Public Service. Public Service Recruitment Secretariat was established by the Public Service Act No. 8 0f 2002 as amended by Act No. 18 of 2007, section 29(1).
To undertake recruitment of Public servants using modern approaches by adhering to principles of equity, transparency and merits as well as providing advice to employers on employment related matters. Walioitwa kazini Utumishi
Secretary of the Secretariat for Employment in the Public Service on behalf of the Secretary General Ministry of Lands Housing and Housing Development would like to inform Applicants all who applied for a fixed period of 90 (90) days to report to work on the date 04 May, 2022, Singida Region in the hall of the existing Lake Secondary School
near the Mount Meru Millars factory at 1:00 am fully equipped the following;
- Mobile Infinix Smart 5 or Samsung A12
- Laptop with temporary battery, RAM 8GB, Storage 500 GB, Processor 64bits
- REAL CERTIFICATES, starting from birth certificate, Form IV, VI, Diploma, Higher Diploma, Degree and Continuity Depending on the Qualifications of the Applicant;
- Acceptable IDs which include: – ID Resident, Voter ID, Job ID, ID Citizenship or Passport;
- “Testimonials”, “Provisional Results”, “Statement of results”, result documents of Form IV and VI (form IV and form VI results slips) will NOT be accepted.
Core Values For Names Call For Work at UTUMISHI 2022
The core values of PSRS cornerstones of work performance and conduct in adaptation to changes in society, government, politics, and technology. The following were PSRS core values:-
- Pursuit of excellence in service delivery.
- Loyalty to Government.
- Courtesy to all.
- Respect for the law, and
- Proper use of official information