Are you searching for NBC Job Vacancies, June 2023, nbc job vacancies 2023, nbc bank tanzania careers, nbc job portal, nbc bank internship, nbc bank careers?.
NBC is the oldest serving bank in Tanzania with over five decades of experience. We offer a range of retail, business, corporate and investment banking, wealth management products and services.
Read also: UDSM Job Vacancies, June 2023
Position: Human Resources Officer
To deliver human resources administrative support services through the execution of predefined objectives as per agreed standard operating procedures. The role holder will partner with Senior HRBP to support business and implementation of HR agenda and projects.
Business Partnering Support 50%
- To support HRBP on HR issues such as reward, employee relations, talent, performance, organization development/change and culture
- Provide support to all customer enquiries on HR issues ensure a reliable and timely service is given
- Internal client relationships in relation to specific HR activity
- Track staff complement reports and ensure they are circulated appropriately and proactively highlighting potential problems i.e. constant absenteeism, sick leave etc.
- Support on EOS ( Employees Opinion Survey) plans for business after survey
- Work with the HR Business Partner to deliver the short-term and long-term strategic business strategy, goals and plans.
- Assist in the effective and timely implementation of HR processes across the business
Project Management 30%
- Manage and delivery all HR related projects
- Support on adoption of HR digital platforms to improve utilization
- Champion of all HR Projects; Colleague Engagement, Shujaa Recognition etc
- Analyze the effectiveness of processes and system in use in the department and make recommendations for Improvements.
- Engage and influence relevant stakeholders in ensuring delivery of HR projects and addressing roadblocks in a timely manner
- Operational Support 20%
- Ensure understanding of group policies and governance processes, driving compliance as appropriate within own business area
- Provide MI reports for HRBP work activities.
- Assist in all issues pertaining to the digital platforms e.g. Workday, People Portal
- Ensure that HRBP team has the necessary administrative support to perform their roles.
- Champion HR processes in the cluster / business supported – acting as a super user, facilitating the understanding of processes, tools, portal, roles and responsibilities
- Highlight and escalate Service Delivery issues with regard to HR process and systems
Qualification’s | nbc bank tanzania careers
Bachelor`s Degrees and Advanced Diplomas – Human and Social Studies, Digital familiarity (Meets some of the requirements and would need further development), Effective communication – Basic (Meets all of the requirements), Emotional intelligence (Meets all of the requirements), Enabling team success (Meets some of the requirements and would need further development), Ethics and values (Meets all of the requirements), Experience in a similar environment, Human Resource Consulting (Meets some of the requirements and would need further development), Openness to change (Meets some of the requirements and would need further development), Planning and organising (Meets all of the requirements).
Position: Branch Manager.
To develop a functional banking management operating model and framework in a broadly defined business functional strategy; enabling horizontal implementation and deliver exceptional retail business performance, through the provision of efficient business management, powerful leadership, team development and achievement of operational rigor excellence in branches with up to 30 staff members.
MAIN ACCOUNTABILITIES AND APPROXIMATE WEIGHTING
Business Management- 40%
Outputs to deliver this accountability:
- Spearhead a holistic acquisition, service and customer portfolio management strategy within the branch comprising of the two major segments (individuals and Small and Medium Enterprises).
- Create an acquisition, service and portfolio management strategy that focuses on customers financial service needs across all products.
- Champion the cultural change needed to reinforce consistent Sales, Service and Portfolio Management disciplines where there is absolute accountability for value.
- Creating a sense of urgency and excitement around the vision and strategy-taking strong action when necessary to ensure individual actions, process and practices aligned.
- Resource, develop and retain a motivated high performing team committed to achieving success. Agree challenging performance and development objectives for all direct reports providing regular feedback/coaching to ensure their maximum potential is achieved.
- Champion high performing team behaviors and work together with branch teams (sales & operations) to achieve great results.
- Represent NBC in local community, actively demonstrating the NBC behaviors to protect and enhance the Brand Champion equality and Diversity issues.
- Pursue own development to increase personal effectiveness acknowledging strengths and areas of development.
- Empower people to encourage individual ownership and drive innovative thinking towards effectiveness and increased productivity.
- Ensure that there are schemes in place to reward, recognize, and motivate to achieve exceptional results.
Driving Business Direction & Performance-45%
Outputs to deliver this accountability:
- Help the product team to provide customer centric products to support the branch core objectives working with Heads of Product & Segment and other key stakeholders.
- Support and guide People Development to ensure optimal utilization and delivery – the right number of people with right skills at the right cost to achieve business targets/objectives.
- To partner with Product & Segment teams to shape the business strategy providing direction to the distribution Network change agenda to ensure delivery of the strategy.
- Optimize performance in risk, rigour, and regulatory compliance, people and customer experience, revenue contribution and cost efficiencies.
- Work closely with Finance & Treasury to develop and agree on short/medium term financial plans.
- Develop the strategic alliances with internal and external key stakeholders to enhance further business opportunities.
- Ensure the effective controls and processes frameworks are in place to enable: Compliance with regulatory requirements, Effective operational risk and rigour management, Business resumption and contingency planning, including critical incident reporting and effective implementation of the BCM, Drive controls and fraud awareness through a robust plan across the entire network.
- Regulatory compliance requirements and risk and rigour management
- Review core business processes of liabilities and insurance teams to maximize efficiency of the network operation thereby leveraging business performance.
- Define and implement performance statistics for the sales network, built on a consistent set of performance monitoring and action planning..
- Internal and external benchmarking and a move towards “Go To Bank” status.
- Define and implement performance feedback mechanisms to key senior stakeholders to maximize performance, providing constructive challenge around demand within context of value based management.
- Accountable for Balance sheet of the branch Network.
- Grow the Branch Network P& L.
Outputs to deliver this accountability:
- Establish ‘Winning Together’ culture and partner with all stakeholders to ensure a mind-set change in the network helping to embed a sales and performance management culture.
- Work with other stakeholders (internal and external) to develop and implement the best sales and service network within a controlled environment.
- Work with other business in BARO to be able to leverage of their experiences through exchange of the best practices.
- Work closely with BARO Head of Distribution to ensure level alignment and timely support in rolling out initiatives and projects.
- Partner with Corporate Banking Managing in the delivery of corporate services through the Branch Manager.
Required – Commercial University Degree or Equivalent.
Preferred- Masters Degree in Business Discipline.
- At least 7 years experience and a Leader with extensive knowledge in Distribution network/Sales and customer Experience.
- More than 7 years experience in Senior/Similar role.
- One who has worked sufficiently in Matrix Management.
Qualifications | NBC Job Vacancies
Analytical Thinking – Advanced (Meets all of the requirements), Bachelor`s Degrees and Advanced Diplomas – Business, Commerce and Management Studies, Commercial mindset – Senior (Meets all of the requirements), Customer Excellence – Service Management (Meets all of the requirements), Digital familiarity (Meets all of the requirements), Experience in a similar environment at management level, Leading people – Leadership level (Meets all of the requirements), Openness to change (Meets some of the requirements and would need further development)