In this post, you will get all information about New Job at BRAC Tanzania 2022, Nafasi za kazi BRAC Tanzania, brac jobs, Job Opportunities at brac tanzania limited 2022.
BRAC is one of the world’s largest development organisations having extensive development programmes globally. BRAC’s vision is a world free from all forms of exploitation and discrimination where everyone has the opportunity to realise their potential.
We use an integrated model to change systems of inequity through social development programmes, humanitarian response, social enterprises, socially responsible investments, and a university.
We are a global leader in developing cost-effective, evidence-based programmes in conflict-prone and post-disaster settings and were ranked the #1 NGO in the world for the last five years consecutively by NGO Advisor. We operate in 14 countries across Asia and Africa.
BRAC Tanzania Finance LTD is seeking applications from competent, dynamic and self-motivated individual to fill up the following position;
Position (1): Product Delivery Manager
Job Responsibilities: Job at BRAC Tanzania 2022
- Plan, implement and manage new MF programmatic projects (either initiated by programme or fundraising affiliate) – ensure projects are strategically aligned with BI MF strategic priority areas and Universal Standard for Social Environmental Performance Management USSEPM (Design products, services and delivery channels that meet clients ‘needs and preferences) and define project budget accordingly.
- Develop comprehensive new MF project plans to be shared with senior leadership.
- Client-centric product innovation plan, design and implementation for target segments.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation: project objectives and lessons
- Know customer needs through research and market data (either facilitated internally or with external consultants/experts).
- Manage the product team, including coaching, planning, monitoring and job appraisal.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation as per defined budget.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Collect and analyse feedback from customers, stakeholders and other teams to shape requirements, features and products
- Analyse various market segments and collaborate with leadership to choose the
best ones to pursue in line with BI MF strategic priorities.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on time, within scope and within budget.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Measure social and financial project performance using appropriate tools and techniques; specifically, to analyse the successful completion of short and long-term goals and overall results of the projects.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Attend conferences and training as required to maintain proficiency.
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
- Perform risk management and analysis to minimize project risks.
- Present to stakeholders reports on progress as well as problems and solutions.
- For pilot product projects – implement adaptations and manage change whennecessary to meet project outputs.
- Optimizing and improving processes and the overall approach where necessary for delivery of high-quality projects.
- Work with the relevant department to create product sales strategies.
- Any other ad-hoc assignments given by the supervisor.
Required Qualifications and Experience: brac jobs
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with major in business studies,
finance or accounting. MBA is an added advantage
- SPI qualified auditor is an added advantage.
- n depth knowledge of microfinance operations, or product development knowledge in any financial institution
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills.
- Excellent decision-making and project management and planning capabilities.
- Detail oriented; excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Creative thinker with a vision.
- Conflict resolution experience.
How to apply:
If you feel you are the right match for the above-mentioned position, please apply by sending your CV and cover letter through email to: email@example.com with a subject “Product Delivery Manager”.
Application deadline is 05.08.2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.