New Job Opportunities at Vodacom Tanzania 2022
Role purpose: New Job Opportunities at Vodacom Tanzania 2022
Working with the Marketing Manager to deliver M-commerce revenue and customer KPIs through executing Marketing initiatives for M-Pesa consumers, Businesses, and strategic partners. Work with all departments to ensure products and service delivery for new and existing customers and businesses in the M-Pesa portfolio by designing, managing and executing the right mix of the go to Market roadmap.
- Job Opportunities at Kenya Airways Tanzania 2022
- New Job Opportunities at TCCIA Tanzania 2022
- Job Opportunity at Star For Life (SFL) Tanzania 2022
- New Job Opportunities at Gibbs Farm Tanzania 2022
- Job Opportunities at Nyota Tanzania (Agent for Maersk Tanzania) 2022
- Communication development. Brief & manage development of communications M-Pesa campaigns, products, services, enhancements, events, partnerships and collateral by working closely with creative agencies in alignment with internal stakeholders.
- Product & campaign launches. Manage plans & execution of M-Pesa launch and press events to deliver M-Commerce go to market for new products, campaigns or strategic partnerships.
- Media & PR. Execute, analyse and monitor media plans for various M-Pesa campaigns for ATL media, Digital and OOH. Monitor media placements and compliance reports and track Return on investment in line with M-Pesa KPIs.
- Events, sponsorships and activations. Manage rollout of M-Pesa events, sponsorships and on-ground activations by overseeing the end to end planning, execution and post event evaluations.
- Trade marketing & POS Management. POS planning, Production & deployment for products and campaigns with go to market teams to achieve maximum visibility for the M-Pesa brand across all touchpoints.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
- Excellent analytical and logical reasoning skills translated from consumer insights
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Ability to anticipate customer, competitor and market dynamics
- Able to challenge the status quo
Must have technical/professional qualifications:
- 3-5-year relevant experience in Telecoms Marketing, Mobile Financial Services Marketing, brand or account management role.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Marketing or its equivalent.
- Strong analytical skills and business acumen. New Job Opportunities at Vodacom Tanzania 2022
- Build and maintain relationship with key stakeholders in the value chain.
- Project management knowledge and experience would be advantageous.
- Demonstrates a good understanding of Marketing Communications and Brand procedures and concepts through extensive practical experience and advices on the correct execution of Brand positioning, identity development and campaign approval plans;
- Supports the team to deliver activities related to the implementation of a range of strategic Brand, Marketing Communications and identity programmes across all channels, audiences and segments, which may be in conjunction with other Brand teams;
- Uses communication skills to work effectively with internal audiences and external agencies or partners to ensure understanding of the Brand identity, interpretation and creative expression challenging interpretation where required;
- Delivers tasks according to annual Brand plan;
- Supports collaboration with creative and brand communications vendors to develop ongoing briefs;
- May deliver tasks to support with sponsorship deals, (e.g. managing ongoing rights, contractual and activation elements);
- May deliver ad-hoc campaigns (e.g. across consumer segments) and work with campaign teams to ensure consistency between all Brand / tactical advertising campaigns in terms of message and delivery;
- Performs other job-related duties or tasks defined by the supervisor or resulting from assigned agendas.
- PR and Sponsorship
- Media Planning
- Biddable Media
- Brand Management