New Job Opportunity at Private Agricultural Sector Support (PASS) 2021
New Job Opportunity at Private Agricultural Sector Support (PASS) 2021, Private Agricultural Sector Support (PASS) Trust was established by the Government of Tanzania and Government of Denmark as a pilot project facility under the Agriculture Sector Programme Support (ASPS I) funded by Danida.
You may also apply:
- Job Opportunity at BlueBay Beach Resort and Spa Zanzibar | Housekeeping Supervisor
- New Job Opportunity at Kibo Palace Hotel 2021 | Head Chef
- Job Vacancies at Tanzanian Children’s Fund 2021
- Various Job Opportunities at NMB Bank Plc 2021
- Job Vacancy at DCB Commercial Bank 2021
PASS became operational in 2001 and in 2003 continued as a facility under Agriculture Sector Programme Support II (ASPS II). In 2007, PASS was later registered as an autonomous legal Trust and became a component of the Business Sector Programme Support III (BSPS III) and which later in 2013 the Business Sector Programme Support IV (BSPS IV).
PASS is inviting applications from Tanzanians to fill vacant post as described in the PDF FILE below:
DOWNLOAD PDF HERE