New Jobs at Bulyanhulu Gold Mine 2021
New Jobs at Bulyanhulu Gold Mine , Bulyanhulu Gold Mine is seeking to recruit Process Plant Operators to join our team. The successful candidate for this position is expected to align to the Barrick DNA and drive a change within his team and the business and on a practical note will ensure activities in the mining department are effectively planned and undertaken in a safe and cost-effective manner to achieve targets in accordance to BGML Mining Safety Standards, Policies and Procedures.
You may also apply:
- Job Opportunities at NBC Bank Tanzania 2021
- Assistant Nurse / Clinical Assistant at MUHAS 2021
- Job Vacancies at Global Health Initiatives Tanzania | Nurses
- SME Sales Lead at Vodacom Tanzania 2021
- Job Opportunities at Mercy Corps Tanzania 2021
Reporting to: Process Plant Operations Supervisor
- Ensure compliance in the safe and effective use of Mobile Equipment and Machinery as per Standard operating procedures of major equipment operation daily
- Ensure accurate shift Handover
- Maintain reagent dosage within Metallurgical guidelines daily
- To ensure all required circuit readings are recorded in shift Elution/Detox/thickener/circuit log sheet
- Monitoring of circuits operating parameters and equipment status
- To ensure accurate samples and related information from the circuits are collected and submitted to Metallurgical Lab on a timely manner
- Ensure Circuit area major equipment are working as planned with maximum efficiency daily
- Ensure timely reporting of all maintenance issues and operating problems and demonstrate quality operation troubleshooting techniques
- Compliance in the handling of pressurized liquid and chemicals as per Standard Operating Procedure
- Ensure general housekeeping of working environment and equipment at the start and end of the shift
- Compliance to daily, weekly & monthly maintenance cleaning/ flushing schedules within elution/detox/thickener circuits
- Ensure compliance to overhead crane & rigging standard operating procedure
- To ensure all identified faults are reported and addressed on time without delay
- Ensure safe work practices, i.e., attending compulsory safety courses and meetings, use of required PPE, incident/accident reporting and ensuring total adherence to all Safety, Occupational Health and Environmental Policies, as well as other relevant policies, procedures, and guidelines.
- Form IV Secondary Education
- FTC/Trade – Test grade 1 in mineral processing/ relevant (I)
1 year and above – Experience in processing plant operations
SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS:
- Knowledge of TSF
- Ability to troubleshoot operational problems
- Safety Awareness.
- Reporting Skills
- Knowledge of ROM pad
- Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
A comprehensive compensation package including bonuses, benefits, and where applicable.
Ability to make a difference and lasting impact.
Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team.
Opportunities to grow and learn with industry colleagues are endless.
Bulyanhulu Gold Mine is seeking to recruit Metallurgical Technicians to join our team. The successful candidate for this position is expected to align to the Barrick DNA and drive a change within his team and the business and on a practical note will ensure activities in the mining department are effectively planned and undertaken in a safe and cost-effective manner to achieve targets in accordance to BGML Mining Safety Standards, Policies and Procedures.
Reporting to: Plant Metallurgist
- Ensure total adherence to all Safety, Occupational Health and Environmental
- Policies of BGML, as well as other policies, procedures, and guidelines
- Ensure adherence to all BGML policies and procedures.
- Be proactive in ensuring Prime Product Protection.
- Provide accurate and timely Plant monitoring data to Metallurgy and Operations.
- Ensure the accuracy of technical equipment
- Provide quality assurance and quality control on all Metallurgical Samples and ensure that they are delivered to the Assay
- Laboratory in a timely manner.
- Conduct laboratory test work, analysis and reporting, as required.
- Conduct plant surveys, analysis and reporting, as required.
- To carry out any other relevant duties as assigned by the Process Plant Metallurgist
- Diploma in Mineral Processing Engineering
Minimum 1-2 years practical work experience, including previous work experience in the mining industry or laboratory is desirable.
SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS:
- Safety awareness
- Accuracy and reliability
- Analytical skills
- General sampling skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Computer skills (Excel/Word/Outlook
- High level of interpersonal skills.
- Good communication skills
- Sound command of English Language
- See also Chief Executive Officer Ubungo Plaza Limited (UPL)
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- A comprehensive compensation package including bonuses, benefits, and where applicable.
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact.
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team.
- Opportunities to grow and learn with industry colleagues are endless.
HOW TO APPLY:
Applicants are invited to submit their CV’s/Resume’s, careful read application guidelines
- Rename your CV in this format CV – YOUR FULL NAME
- Indicating the role title “PROCESS PLANT OPERATOR“ in the subject of your email
- Send your application via e-mail to: email@example.com
If you are not contacted by Barrick – Bulyanhulu Gold Mine LTD within thirty (30) days after the closing date, you should consider your application as unsuccessful. Short-listed candidates may be subjected to any of the following: a security clearance; a competency assessment; physical capability assessment, reference checking. Please forward applications before 9th January 2021
BEWARE OF FRAUDULENT ACTIVITIES! BGML does not receive money in exchange for a job position. Should you be asked for money in exchange for a job offer or suspect such activity, please report this immediately to our Compliance Hotline, by calling Toll-Free Number +1-877-246-5399 or through www.barrickgold.ethispoint.com