New Jobs at DART , DART Agency is a government entity established by GN No. 120 of 25th May 2007 under the Exective Agencies Act No. 30 of 1997 and its subsequent amendments, Nafasi za kazi mbalimbali, Nafasi za kazi 2021. Check also: Latest Jobs at Sea Cliff Hotel Tanzania 2021
New Jobs at DART | Ajira Mpya 2021
The key role of the DART Agency is to establish and operate the Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) system for Dar es Salaam.We Invite Several Public Servants to fill the following Transfer jobs vacancies. (Jobs at DART , Nafasi za kazi mbalimbali, Nafasi za kazi 2021)
The DART project which is implemented in six phases in the city is a result of Tanzania’s government intervention to ease traffic jams that had almost stalled mobility for many years to due to poor infrastructure and mode of transport.
- Latest Jobs at Kenya National Commission on Human Rights(KNCHR) – Research Officers 2021
- New Form Five Selection 2021 | Waliochaguliwa Kidato cha Tano 2021
- New Necta Form Six Results 2021 & Matokeo ya Form Six 2021
- How to Access UDSM Online Application 2021/2022 | UDSM OAS Login
- Selform Tamisemi go tz 2021 | Kubadili Tahasusi 2021
- List of UDOM Courses and Qualifications 2021/2022
- New Jobs at SNV Tanzania – Monitoring and Evaluation | 2021
Since the project aims to transport many people in the city at one time while using shortest possible time to reach different destinations as is opposed to the old public urban transport, there is a need for the DART Agency will be providing relevant information to its users and other stakeholders from time to time on how to make use of the new system.
This may include being familiar with road signs, bus stations, smart cards, bus tickets, fare-prepayment, boarding and alighting the buses. (Jobs at DART , Nafasi za kazi mbalimbali, Nafasi za kazi 2021)
Apart from being familiar with the DART system, users and other stakeholders have the right to know bus schedules, change of routes, and how to behave in times of emergencies, among others.
Dear users, the website will also give you the opportunity to know the current status of implementation and future plans of the project. We would therefore encourage you to visit the website regularly so that you can communicate your views about our services through the Agency’s social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Dar es Salaam bus rapid transit is a bus rapid transit system that began operations on 10 May 2016 in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania. The transit system consists of 6 phases and the construction of the first phase began in April 2012 by the Austrian construction company Strabag International GmbH.
Construction of the first phase was completed in December 2015 at a total cost of €134 million funded by the African Development Bank, World Bank and the Government of Tanzania.
The first phase of the project has a total length of 21.1 kilometers with dedicated bus lanes on three trunk routes with a total of 29 stations.
The entire system is operated by The Usafiri salama Dar es Salaam Rapid Transit (UDA-RT) under the surveillance of the Surface and Marine Transport regulatory authority (Sumatra) Currently, the route is serviced by a fleet of 140 Chinese built Golden Dragon buses, providing express and local service for 18 hours daily from 05:00am to 11:00pm
- An applicant must be a Public Servant
- A signed letter should be written in English
- Applicant should channel their application letterthrough their curent Employers
- Applicant should attach with an up to date CV. (Jobs at DART , Nafasi za kazi mbalimbali, Nafasi za kazi 2021)
- Applicant should attach certified certificate, transcripts and birth Certificate
- Certificate from Foreign Universities/ colleges must be verified by TCU
- Cerificate from Foreigh Secondary school should be having equivalent score from NECTA
Mode of Application
Interested Public Servant submit their Applications to the Following adress. (Jobs at DART , Nafasi za kazi mbalimbali, Nafasi za kazi 2021)
Chief Executive Officer,
Dar Rapid Transit Agency (DART),
P.O. BOX 724,
DAR ES SALAAM.