New Jobs at WWF Tanzania 2021, WWF Tanzania in collaboration with the Tanzania Wildlife Management Authority (TAWA) arranged a Magistrates Commit to support Wildlife Crimes eradication, WWF Tanzania. Check also: Latest Jobs at AUMS Tanzania 2021
New Jobs at WWF Tanzania 2021
JOB: PROJECT EXECUTANT – CORAL REEF RESCUE INITIATIVES (CRRI) & FISHERIES
WWF is seeking to hire a competent and motivated Project Executant – Coral Reef Rescue Initiatives (CRRI) & Fisheries for its office in Tanzania, based in Dar es salaam.
Under the technical guidance of Marine Programme Coordinator, The Project Executant-Coral Reef Initiative will be responsible for leading the implementation of the Coral Reef Rescue Initiative (CRRI) in Tanzania, providing strategic leadership to WWF Tanzania for ensuring the conservation and sustainable development in the CRRI implementation sites.
- New Jobs at IRMCT Arusha | United Nations (UN) Jobs 2021
- New Form Five Selection 2021 | Waliochaguliwa Kidato cha Tano 2021
- Latest Form Five Second Selection 2020/2021
- Form Six Results 2021 | Necta Result Form Six 2021
- Selform Tamisemi go tz 2021 | Kubadili Tahasusi 2021
He/she will be responsible for the implementation of WWF-led Coral Reef Initiative for Tanzania and will be the lead in the implementation and expansion of an existing programme thematic area, Plan, manage and oversee project implementation in accordance with contractual agreements, WWF field operations policies and procedures. (Jobs at WWF Tanzania, WWF Tanzania)
Manage projects and the project team and partners using participatory and adaptive management approaches and ensure that management systems are established and maintained.
Prepare and oversee the preparation of fundraising strategies and project proposals.
Provide technical leadership in major project components, including: coastal marine/ fisheries policy development, community-based natural resource planning, eco-forestry, conservation area establishment, community capacity building; training, and project monitoring and evaluation.
Support development of project Monitoring and Evaluation baseline as well as M&E plan for coral reef to contribute to the programme. (Jobs at WWF Tanzania, WWF Tanzania)
Duties & Responsibilities
- Support TPW with the implementation of the thematic activities such as Human-Wildlife-Conflict (HWC) mitigation, participatory land use planning, sustainable rangeland management, eco-friendly business development, community-based natural resource management, wildlife and habitat conservation and according to already established implementation protocols and strategies.
- Provide strategic leadership to WWF Tanzania on strategies for ensuring the conservation and sustainable development in the CRRI implementation sites;
- Capitalize on emerging funding opportunities by developing proposal components related to the CRRI implementation sites in Tanzania
- Develop notes and briefings for potential partners based on emerging discussions and evolving partnerships. (Jobs at WWF Tanzania, WWF Tanzania)
- Prepare and oversee the preparation of fundraising strategies and project proposals
- Provide technical leadership in major project components, including; coastal and marine/fisheries policy development, community- based natural resource planning, eco-forestry, conservation area establishment, community capacity building, training, and project monitoring and evaluation;
- Plan and oversee project development in accordance with contractual agreements, WWF field operations, policies and procedures. Jobs at WWF Tanzania
- Coordinate the conduct of regular conference calls with the internal team, partners and stakeholders (include preparation of agenda, hosting the meetings, drafting the meetings reports, distribute reports and documents.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- University degree, preferably at Master’s level in Marine Ecology, natural resource conservation and management, Environmental science and other related discipline;
- Minimum of 4 years working experience in government, intergovernmental organizations, local and/or international conservation NGOs. (Jobs at WWF Tanzania, WWF Tanzania)
- Experience in coastal conservation initiatives (programmes or projects), particularly on ecology and marine science as well as policy advocacy experience are advantageous;
- Energetic and strategic individual to ensure match-making partnerships and advocacy at national level are facilitated to generate national commitments and catalyse implementation arrangements;
Method of Application
Additional information, including Terms of Reference, can be obtained through web address:
http://wwf.panda.org/who_we_are/jobs/. Applications must include a complete Cover Letter & CV with full contact details of three referees and should be addressed to the People & Culture Manager, via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, 16th April 2021 at 4:30 pm.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted and the interviews will take place in Dar es Salaam or via zoom video conferencing. WWF is an equal opportunity organization.