KRA Portal Login 2021 – KRA itax Website 2021
This article als all info about KRA Portal Login 2021 – KRA itax Website 2021, kra website, kra nil returns, kra pin checker, kra online services, kra nil returns portal, kra returns.
The Kenya Revenue Authority was established by an Act of Parliament, Chapter 469 of the laws of Kenya, which became effective on 1st July 1995. KRA is charged with collecting revenue on behalf of the government of Kenya. Check Also New Jobs at Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) 2021
The core functions of the Authority are: –
- To assess, collect and account for all revenues in accordance with the written laws and the specified provisions of the written laws. Apply also KTB Personal Assistant | Job in Kenya 2021
- To advise on matters relating to the administration of, and collection of revenue under the written laws or the specified provisions of the written laws.
- To perform such other functions in relation to revenue as the Minister may direct.
Board of Directors, consisting of both public and private sector experts, makes policy decisions to be implemented by KRA Management. The Chairman of the Board is appointed by the President of the Republic of Kenya. The Chief Executive of the Authority is the Commissioner General who is appointed by the Minister for Finance.
Recommended For You
- New Jobs at Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) 2021
- New Jobs in Kenya 2021 | Jobs at Mpesa Africa
- KTB Personal Assistant | Job in Kenya 2021
- Accounts Assistants Recruitment Company in Kenya
- Job Vacancies at Nairobi Hospital | Jobs in Kenya 2021
KRA Portal Login 2021 – KRA itax Website 2021
Technology is not only changing the way we interact but also the way we do business. It is not surprising that technology has also affected how tax is administered. KRA as part of its agenda to enhance service delivery as well as promote tax compliance continues to implement systems that leverage on technology to simplify tax operations.
Some of these systems include;
iTax – Integrated Tax Management System (iTax) is a system that allows taxpayers to update their tax registration details, file tax returns, register tax payments and make status enquiries with real – time monitoring of their ledger account.
iCMS –Integrated Customs Management System (ICMS) is set to replace the Simba System. iCMS will streamline customs operations as well as automate manual operations.
RECTS – Regional Electronic Cargo Tracking System (RECTS) is a system that facilitates end-to-end monitoring of transits along the Northern Corridor. RECTS has greatly improved cargo security and helped fast- track the movement of goods along the Northern Corridor.
Times Tower Building
Haile Selassie Avenue
P. O. Box 48240 – 00100
Tel +254 20 281 0000
KRA has sustainably supported strategic initiatives that are in line with Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and linked to Vision 2030. The initiatives emphasize on Education, Environment, Health and Sports marketing.
As they say healthier is wealthier. A healthy population is likely to be more productive, earn more, save more, invest more and have a greater purchasing power. See how we have invested in the health sector. KRA Portal Login 2021 – KRA itax Website 2021
SPORTS MARKETING, SPONSORSHIP & ARTS
We apply sports combined with community outreach and development activities to give young people the skills and confidence they need to aim higher, achieve more and improve their lives.
EQUITABLE EDUCATIONAL OPPORTUNITIES
Education is an important contributor to national development. Citizens who can read, write and think critically have better economic opportunities, higher agricultural productivity, healthier children and better reproductive health.
ENVIRONMENT MANAGEMENT-KRA Portal Login 2021 – KRA itax Website 2021
KRA seeks to increase forest cover, develop strong partnerships with Kenya Forest Service, schools and others partners on tree planting exercise to encourage the youth to participate in environmental protection as a bridge to conquer desertification, poverty and peaceful coexistence of communities.
Who are customs Agents?
Any individual or company that is licensed by Customs to carry out clearance procedure and clearance logistics on behalf of a company or individual. KRA Portal Login 2021 – KRA itax Website 2021
How do I Become a Customs Agent?
To become an acknowledged customs agent, you will need to apply for a licence.
Licensing Process – New Application
- Fill Form C20 and forward it to the Licensing officer.
- Application is recorded and assigned a reference number.
- Review and vetting of application to ensure all the required supporting documents have been submitted.
What are the documents required?
- PIN certificates for the Company and all its directors.
- ID for all directors.
- Recent passport size photographs of directors and staff duly certified by a Notary Public or a Commissioner for Oaths.
- Memorandum of Association, Articles of Association clearly indicating the Clearing and forwarding Agent firm is a registered business. KRA Portal Login 2021 – KRA itax Website 2021
- Certificate of Registration from the Registrar of Companies.
- Certificate of good conduct for all directors.
- Evidence of membership with a recognized Clearing & Forwarding Association ( ). The evidence may take the form of a letter, payment receipt for annual membership fee or a certificate.
- Have an established office, the physical location of which shall be indicated in the license application form for customs verification purposes. KRA Portal Login 2021 – KRA itax Website 2021
- Valid tenancy agreement /Lease or title deed if you own the premises.
- Architectural design of the premises/office.
- Letter from bankers showing the company maintains an account with them.
- Letter from Domestic taxes Department confirming that the Company and all its Directors have lodged current Income Tax and VAT returns. KRA Portal Login 2021 – KRA itax Website 2021
- Receipt for payment (50 USD application fee) for the application form. (If the application was presented after the deadline, the receipt for payment of the prescribed late application fee should also be attached).
- Applicants are invited for interview by the Licensing Committee. KRA Portal Login 2021 – KRA itax Website 2021
- Successful applicants recommended for licensing are notified.
- The successful applicants are asked to pay the required License fee.
- The application is then approved by the Commissioner. KRA Portal Login 2021 – KRA itax Website 2021
- Clearing Agent’s License is issued.
When the application is successful, the following fees should be paid;
- Payment of annual license fee 400 Usd.
- Bond (CB11) not less than 5000 Usd. KRA Portal Login 2021 – KRA itax Website 2021
- Payment for Simba training fee of Kshs. 15000.
- Payment for Simba Access Kshs. 15000.
iTax is a system that has been developed by KRA to improve efficiency. iTax allows you to register for a PIN, file your tax returns, apply for a tax compliance certificate, generate a payment slip, check your ledger account among others. KRA Portal Login 2021 – KRA itax Website 2021
iTax allows one to update their tax registration details, file tax returns, register all tax payments and make status enquiries with real-time monitoring of their ledger/account. To log on to iTax , visit itax.kra.go.ke and follow the prompts.
What is iTax?
iTax is a system that has been developed by KRA to replace the current KRA Online system
How do I access iTax?
Best way To log in to iTax
Go to KRA website www.kra.go.ke. On the website you will see the iTax portal banner. Click on it to access the iTax portal or https://itax.kra.go.ke
How does iTax work?
iTax allows one to update their tax registration details, file tax returns using Microsoft Excel or Open Office, register all tax payments and make status enquiries with real-time monitoring of their ledger/account. KRA Portal Login 2021 – KRA itax Website 2021
What is iPage?
This is the profile page in iTax that allows for the update of taxpayers registration details.
Who should update iPage?
All taxpayers (individuals, companies, parastatals, NGOs, etc.) should update their information using the iPage.
Why should I update my iPage?
iTax provides for capture of additional registration data not previously captured. The information required in iTax includes among others your county, employer, cell phone contact, unique email address, tax agent, etc.
When should i update my iPage?
Taxpayers are required to update their iPage on first log in to iTax.
Where can I update my iPage?
How do I update my iPage?
What do I do if my PIN is not recognized when I try to update my iPage?
Do I need a VAT certificate if I have a PIN certificate?
What happens when we try to update iPage and the data is not consistent with the database?
I am trying to register but I keep getting error ref. no. 139…..what do I do?
The taxpayer is required to send this PIN to KRA for data correction through email Callcentre@kra.go.ke and DTDOnlineSupport@kra.go.ke or call 020 2390919 and 020 2391099 and 0771628105 or visit the nearest KRA office.