NMB Bank Jobs 2021 | Business Analyst Cum Project Manager (PMO) , nmb bank career, nmb bank tanzania, nmb bank contacts, nmb portal, nmb vacancies 2021, nmb internet banking tanzania, nmb customer care, nmb head office, All of this you can check easy through this article. Check also: Plan International Jobs 2021 | Child Protection in Emergency Manager
NMB Bank Jobs 2021 | Business Analyst Cum Project Manager (PMO)
To ensure business needs are addressed through definition and implementation of correct functional and technical requirements, proper translation of the requirements into functional and technical specifications and testing of delivered solution.
You may be interested For:-
- HESLB Public Notice | Taarifa Ya HESLB Kwa Waombaji Mikopo
- How to Access UDSM Online Application 2021/2022 | UDSM OAS Login
- ARIS UDSM Timetable 2021/2022 | Almanac UDSM Timetable
- List of Udom Diploma Courses and Fees 2021/2022
- How to Login in ARIS DUCE 2021 | Duce Timetable 2021
To manage projects schedule, scope, cost, quality, risks, procurements, change and stakeholders
Main Responsibilities – Nmb bank career
- Elicit, analyse, specify, and validate the business needs of stakeholders
- Collaborate with projects sponsors to determine projects scope and vision
- Translate conceptual customer requirements into functional requirements in a clear manner that is comprehensible to developers/project teams
- Review solution designs as well as functional and technical specification documents
- Communicate changes, enhancements, and modifications of business requirements to project managers, sponsors, and other stakeholders so that issues and solutions are understood
- Work with functional leaders to help develop business cases for additional software development and/or acquisitions
- Create and maintain product backlogs and design boards to monitor projects scope
- Interact with users to develop use cases, design specifications and testing scenarios
- Participate in Unit and QA testing to ensure features and functions have been enabled and optimized.
- Facilitate project kick off workshops and produce the project initiation documents
- Facilitate definition and approval of business requirements.
- Establish relevant governance and communication structures for all designated projects
- Serve diligently as chairperson of the program working committee and secretary of the project steering committee
- Monitor progress against the program plan and institute corrective measures in the event of any deviations
- Manage changes to projects scope, budget, timelines and acceptance criteria in line with the agreed process
- Facilitate development of the testing strategy and plan test cases and scenarios
- Oversee the execution of system integration and user acceptance testing
- To facilitate a program’s and respective projects’ closure workshop and ensure lessons learned are
- identified and used to improve future practices
Attributes – Nmb vacancies 2021
- Solid knowledge of banking processes and operations.
- Extensive Business Analysis skills.
- Experience working with Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- A proven self-starter with ability to work under high pressure environment.
- Good verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Experience in multi-national cultures and working styles.
- Excellent planning, organization and multitasking skills.
- Advanced PC skills with excellent working knowledge of all relevant project software.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Can conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
Qualifications and Experience – Nmb bank
- Holder of a bachelor’s degree in Information and Communication Technologies (ICT), Engineering, Business, Accounts or related field.
- Sound Business Analysis and Project Management background with practical application in a busy large corporate setting for at least 5 years’ experience.
- Certifications in Business Analysis Frameworks like CBAP®.
- Certification in one of the recognized project management methodologies e.g. PMP®, PRINCE2®, AgilePM®, Scrum, etc.
- Experience with ERP systems implementations especially on procure to pay modules.
NMB Bank Plc is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Please be advised that if you are not contacted within 14 working days of the advert closing date, then you have not been shortlisted.
“NMB Bank Plc does not charge any fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.”