NRC Jobs 2021 | Finance Technical Assistant Jobs Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC), NORCAP, Nrc jobs in Ethiopia. All of this you can easily find through this article. Check also: Jobs at Rufiji DC | Watendaji wa Vijiji Jobs 2021
NRC Jobs 2021 | Finance Technical Assistant Jobs
All NRC employees are expected to work in accordance with the organization’s core values: dedication, innovation, inclusivity and accountability. These attitudes and believes shall guide our actions and relationships.
Recommended Jobs for you:
- Norwegian Refugee Council Jobs 2021 | Finance Officer Jobs
- Bodi ya Mikopo Tanzania 2021/22
- Top 10 Schools Form Six Results 2021 | Shule 10 Bora 2021
- Head Teacher Jobs at Geita Gold International School 2021
- How to Login in ARIS DUCE 2021 | Duce Timetable 2021
JOB DESCRIPTION – Norwegian refugee council
- Adhere to NRC policies, tools, handbooks and guidelines.
- Assist with the implementation of the support function portfolio according to plan of action.
- Prepare and develop status reports as required by management.
- Ensure proper filing of documents (Naming/Numbering, Stamping, Filling…)
- Promote and share ideas for improvement of the support function.
- Provide anti-corruption, transparency and cost efficiency focus in all processes.
- Verify that vouchers and supporting documents meet NRC standards before payment.
- Review payment requests for accuracy, completeness, compliance, level of authorisation and clarity on the invoices.
- Follow cash advances and their purposes and ensure value for money when verifying accountabilities and also ensure that accountabilities are prompt and cleared before reports.
- Ensure timely payment of staff salaries, incentives, contractors, suppliers and other expenditures.
- Make all payments including field payments to beneficiaries or incentive staff, after approval by the line manager, and after compiling and verifying the accuracy of necessary documents.
- Provide cash advances to staff when duly approved.
- Record all cash movements and undertake daily/Weekly/Monthly cash count.
- Assemble documents for data input in the accounting system, verifying project numbers/codes, resource numbers and total costs against checklist.
- Voucher preparation, signing voucher on requester, verifier, authorizer, writing cheques signing it on two account signatories.
- Prepare documents for 1560 & other accounts clearance.
- Maintain accurate financial and accounting files and transactions.
- Maintain proper filling system for all financial and accounting documents.
- Assist in preparation of monthly closing report
- Other assignment assigned by supervisor.
Professional competencies – Finance technical assistant jobs
- University degree/Diploma in Finance/Accounting.
- Experience from working as a Finance Officer or Assistant in a humanitarian/recovery context
- Documented results related to the position’s responsibilities
- Fluency in English, oral and written
- Participate in appropriate professional development of project portfolio.
- At all times in and outside work adhere to NRC Code of Conduct.
- Excellent communication (spoken and written) skills, including the ability to explain and present technical information.
- Experience in community mobilization
- Knowledge of Kirundi.
- High-level competency in computer skills (Microsoft Office applications
- Planning and delivering results
- Empowering and building trust
- Communicating with impact and respect
- Handling insecure environment
- Managing resources to optimize results
Duty station: Kibondo, Tanzania (with frequent travels to the refugee camps)
Duration and type of contract: 5 months with possibility of extension subject to funding availability