In this post, you will get all information about nrc jobs kigoma, norwegian refugee council salary scale pdf, nrc kibondo address.
The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is an independent humanitarian organisation helping people forced to flee. We work in crises across more than 31 countries, providing emergencies and long-term assistance to millions of people every year.
NRC Jobs Kigoma Tanzania 2022
The primary purpose of the Programme Manager position is to ensure programme quality and maximize the positive impact of NRC response at area level. The Integrated Programme Manager (IPM) is responsible for overseeing the implementing programmes in their area of operation.
This position is a member of the Area Management Group and Country Management Group. As such, the IPM is line managed by the Area Manager, but has a technical (dotted) reporting line to the Head of Programme.
The IPM is responsible to develop the area strategy, to lead on area project development, to supervise the implementation to ensure programme quality. The IPM will be responsible to ensure the application of the Project Cycle Management (PCM) framework, as well as ensuring quality reporting to donors.
NRC and norcap Careers Responsibilities
- Line management for CC focal point (Shelter, WASH, Education and ICLA) as well as the Grants and M&E focal points.
- Contribute to the development of Integrated Programming Strategy for Tanzania, as well as CC strategies.
- Lead on the development of holistic and needs based programmes.
- Implement technical direction and ensure high technical quality of projects during implementation.
- Compliance to donor standards, grant management, PCM, and reporting to donors.
- Responsible for overseeing grants management, BPO monitoring and inclusion in discussions on Top Down allocations.
- Management and overall coordination for implementation (activities, budget and project documentation) in line with proposals, strategies and donor requirements.
- Coordinate new Emergency Responses, with an integrated approach where relevant.
- Promote the rights of refugees in line with the advocacy strategy.
- Compliance and adherence to NRC policies, guidance and procedures.
Job Opportunity at NRC Tanzania 2022 Competencies
- Minimum 4 years of experience from a management position in a humanitarian/recovery context
- Experience from working in complex and volatile contexts
- Experience with managing integrated projects across different sectors
- Core competency expertise (WASH, Shelter, Education, ICLA)
- Documented results related to the position’s responsibilities
- Knowledge about own leadership skills/profile
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal
- Knowledge of the humanitarian and development context related to refugees in Tanzania highly desirable.
- Experience with integrated programming