pccb job portal | pccb ajira | pccb login | pccb recruitment portal
This post has all the important information on how to access Pccb Portal During Job Application or any other activities. This post also addresses pccb mail, what is pccb in tanzania, and the function of pccb in Tanzania.
The PCCB is also Known as Taasisi ya Kupambana na Rushwa.
What is the meaning of Pccb?
In July 2007, the Prevention of Corruption Act (PCA) was abolished and replaced by the current Prevention and Combating of Corruption Act (PCCA) which renamed the PCB the “Prevention and Combating of Corruption Bureau” (PCCB). The PCCB is an independent body under Section 5 of the PCCA.
Tanzania’s first anti-corruption agency dates back to 1974 when Act No. 2 mandated the establishment of an Anti-Corruption Squad
How to Login /Signup in the PCCB Job portal?
In order to sign in to PCCB Job portal, you need to Have an Account if Not yet Registered You must Create An Account Firstly
The requirement to Register PCCB JOB PORTAL
- Username (Also you can use your Email as Username)
- Password Email
- Ajira Portal gpsa 2021 | Ajira Portal Mifugo 2021 | TaESa Portal
- Ajira portal 2021 Tanapa | Ajira Portal Kilimo 2021 | Tamisemi Ajira Portal
- Job Vacancies at Absa Group Limited 2021
- TAKUKURU Jobs 2021
- www.ajira portal.go.tz 2021 | Recruitment Portal Login
What Requirements/Details Need to be Filled in PCCB Job Portal?
- Personal Details:
- Contact Details
- Academic Details
- Attachment Uploading (In PDF Format Except for passport size picture it can be in JPEG & PNG)
- Referees Details
- National Service Program Details
- NIDA Details
- Anti Corruption Club membership Details
- Criminal Record status
- Declaration (You have Declare overall above information you filled) Lastly you Allowed to Submit your Applications
What is the main function of Pccb?
The functions of the PCCB and the ZACECA cover prevention and education on corruption-related matters by means of, inter alia, monitoring of public entities, advising the public and the private sector, and awareness-raising; as their third area of responsibility, both ACAs are mandated to investigate alleged