TAMISEMI List Of Transferred Public Servants 2022
PDF Majina ya Uhamisho Tamisemi 2021/2022, Chief Secretary Office of the President PMO-TAMISEMI Prof. Riziki Shemdoe has approved the transfer of 1544 staff to exchange work stations in Local Government Authorities.
- Job opportunities at Sokabet Tanzania 2022
- New Job Opportunities at First Class Africa (FCA) 2022
- Job Opportunities at Bulyanhulu Gold Mine 2022
- New Jobs at RTI International Tanzania 2022 | Chief of Party
- Job Opportunities at Access Microfinance Bank Tanzania 2022
- OTEAS Ajira Mpya za Walimu 2022 | ajira mpya za walimu zilizotangazwa leo
- Job Opportunities at Bolt Tanzania 2022 | Operations Specialist
Prof. Shemdoe said that the Office of the President – PMO-RALG continues to work on exchange transfers only for now and for those who have applied for non-exchange transfers from July, 2021 – January, 2022 to the District Councils will continue to wait while the evaluation in all councils continues to take place. balance He also called on all Local Government Authority officials who submitted their OR-TAMISEMI.
Transfer applications for the period January 2018 – June, 2021 to re-apply to relocate to those areas but not to the Cities, Municipalities and City Councils. The transfer application should comply with all transfer procedures as set out in Transfer Circular No. 2 of 2018.
PDF Majina ya Uhamisho Tamisemi 2021/2022 Download
Download List below in PDF
In addition, he urged staff who have received transfer permits to await letters to their respective Councils and not to come to the Office of the President-PMO-TAMISEMI to follow the letters. PDF Majina ya Uhamisho Tamisemi 2021/2022
The list of employees who have received transfer permits is available on the Office of the President-PMO-RALG www.tamisemi.go.tz Should the employee have any problems do not hesitate to call the Customer Service Center at telephone numbers: + 255735-160210, + 255262-160210 or write an email to our service [email protected]