Publishing Jobs at Caliber First Group 20222 is now opened for all who passionate to work with Caliber First Group located in Dar es salaam. The deadline for this Teaching jobs at St jude will be 09th November, 2022..
Caliber First Group is a Tanzanian registered company with vast knowledge, skills and expertise in the construction industry covering building and civil works.
Publisher officer, your job is to oversee the entire printing process. You are to ensure the team beneath you work appropriately to the desired effects.
You need to have impeccable leadership and management abilities. The team under you needs to meet production schedules and always delivers before time (one-day policy)
Duties and responsibilities
- Manages multiple projects at different stages of completion through a master production schedule in publishing brand
- Ensure the best performance in sales team accordingly and reports shared to you daily
- Plan and strategically lead the entire team for effective results
- Tracks best performing products and advise for business growth
- In charge of right quotations, cost analysis, follow ups, market growths and closing of deals with minimum time ever of all printing and designing works
- Develop and implement new publisher’s initiatives, strategies and programs to capture and mobilize key business routes to include designers, publishers, and event coordinators among others.
- Ensure that Quality is priority and excellence in our services is our pride.
- Build strategic relationship and partner with key industry players, agencies and authorities.
- Plan meetings and trade shows by identifying, assembling and coordinating requirements; establishing contacts, developing schedules and assignments among others
- Submission of daily and weekly report not to leave the quarter reports are a must at Caliber First Group
- Research competitors by identifying and evaluating products/services, characteristics, market share, pricing, and marketing strategy and act accordingly to win the market.
- Ensure all the advertising platforms (Social Medias) and all updated and live with relevant information.
- Strong Passion for Performance
- A Good Sense of Creativity and Innovation
- Good Communication
- Team Player
- Proficient in all graphics and design software
- Ability to work under deadline pressure and minimal supervision
- Printing machine operation knowledge like large format, embroidering, heat press will add advantage
Required skills and experience
- Bachelor degree from recognized institution and University
- Fluent in speaking of both English and Swahili language
- Experience in printing companies at least 2 years
Publishing Jobs at Caliber First Group 2022 Application procedure
Interested applicants, who fully meet the requirements, should send a cover letter and detailed Curriculum Vitae in pdf and email to the address shown below no later than 09th November, 2022.
Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
Submit your application to: [email protected]