Job Vacancy at Qatar Airways 2022 | Reservation and Ticketing Agent
Qatar Airways Job Vacancy 2022 Our story started with four aircraft. Today, we deliver excellence across 12 different businesses coming together as one. We’ve grown fast, broken records and set trends that others follow. We don’t slow down by the fear of failure. Instead, we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
So whether you’re creating a unique experience for our customers or innovating behind the scenes, every person contributes to our proud story. A story of spectacular growth and determination.
Now is the time to bring your best ideas and passion to a place where your ambition will know no boundaries, and be part of a truly global community. Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge.
About the job Vacancy at Qatar Airways 2022
We are pleased to announce an incredibly exciting opportunity to join our Commercial team in Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania as Reservations and Ticketing Agent.
Qatar Airways careers Duties and Responsibilities
- Make and confirming reservations for passengers, selling tickets for the airlines.
- Serve customers professionally through telephone or in person in order to achieve customer satisfaction,
- generate revenue, and take all possible measures to avoid loss of revenue.
- Assist passengers requiring special assistance to board or depart.
Be part of an extraordinary story
Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community. Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge.
Qatar Airways Job Vacancy 2022 Qualifications
- To be successful in this role, you must possess the following:
- Relevant College or University qualification
- 2 years of job related experience
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English language.
- Through knowledge of special rates / offers / promotions.
- Proven ability to manage room sales with due regard to the Revenue.
- Ability to adhere to Management Policy and target sales mix to achieve maximum room revenue, ensuring every opportunity to sell is taken.
- High potential individual willing to be trained / learned.
- Demonstrates Quality Consciousness
- You also must have the right to live and work in Tanzania to be considered for this role.
Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.