Are you searching for Qatar Charity Job Vacancy, June 2023, Qatar Charity Job Vacancy, Nafasi za kazi Qatar Charity, qatar charity volunteer salary, qatar charity driver jobs, qatar charity salary?
Qatar Charity (QC) is a non-governmental organization working in both relief and development. With a considerable regional capacity, QC is a leading humanitarian organization in the East Africa region committed to transforming adversity into revival for the world’s most vulnerable populations.
Read also: TIRA Job Vacancies, June 2023
By working with beneficiaries and communities, QC is keen to develop the links and continuum between relief activities and long-term community development projects.
In the performance of its activities in cooperation with different humanitarian and development partners, Qatar Charity is committed to the principles of partnership such as equality, transparency, responsibility, and integration.
QC is also committed to the fundamental humanitarian principles of independence, neutrality, and impartiality.
For the last three decades, Qatar Charity has achieved both consistent and considerable growth in terms of its operations and institutionalization and is currently working in more than 70 countries across the world, with field offices in 40 countries.
QC has a membership of the United Nations Economic and Social Council Since 1997; and is a member of various fora and networks the recent being the START Network. QC is a signatory to the Code of Conduct for the International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement and NGOs since 2009.
Position: Program Officer
Location: Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Reports to: Programs Manager
Duration: 12 months (with possibility to extension)
Starting Date: June 2, 2023
Closing Date: June 16, 2023
Under the direct supervision of the Programs Manager, the Program Officer provides efficient and effective support to the program assigned and collaboratively work with the rest of the team and all relevant QC departments to achieve Program’s objectives.
Position Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with technical and program management staff and form a link between the programs and operations department, whilst staying aware of any procurement and distribution developments.
- Assist with the production of donor reports through coordination with the Programs Manager.
- Manage all necessary admin paperwork to pay incentives and running costs of assigned facilities within projects.
- Provide the Program Manager with immediate knowledge and analysis of any potential misconduct or gap in field procedures about operations and administration policies; this should be done through QC’s complaints and feedback mechanism and coordination.
- Maintain awareness about international standards about program design and implementation and humanitarian relief and development best practices.
- Assist in the initial need assessment for the approved projects/ programs.
- Manage all necessary admin paperwork to for incentives and running cost.
- Assist with administrative duties such as filing, scanning, copying, and archiving.
- Assist in the preparation and drafting of periodic program reports to Donors and QC’s HQ.
- Assist with special projects including travel, logistics, event preparation and research.
- Assist in implementation of programs in line with the approved project proposal and budget.
- Assist in implementing an effective monitoring and evaluation framework for the program.
- Where appropriate, work closely with partner organizations in completing the above tasks.
Public Relations, external affairs & Communications: Nafasi za kazi Qatar Charity
- Public Relations Focal point to external stakeholders such as the Media sector.
- Communication Focal Point.
- Inform the national and local media, when needed and authorized, about QC activities and partners.
- Develop communications tools and press releases which are appropriate for the Qatari and Tanzanian media context when required.
- Provide advice and leadership to QC Tanzania Senior Management Team and Country
- Director when external communication strategy requires a strategic shift.
- Perform such other duties that may be assigned.
Job Requirement: (Education and Qualification)
- Educated to degree level with at least a bachelor’s degree in Development or social science closely related to Humanitarian/Development sector.
- Professional experience 2 years.
- Computer skills.
- Languages (English and Swahili) must be able to read, write and speak. Arabic is an added asset.
- Must be Tanzanian citizen
- Fully aware of Tanzania municipal regulations, policies and procedures and local laws.
- Understanding of the Qatar Charity cultural and political environment.
- Be honest and trustworthy.
- Be respectful and flexible.
- Possess cultural awareness and sensitivity and demonstrate sound work ethics.
How to Apply for Qatar Charity Job Vacancy
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CVs and a motivation letter to email@example.com by COB June 16, 2023, mentioning the position they applied for in the email title.
Please bear in mind that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. QC will carry out screening checks and will take out references on your behalf.
No phone calls are accepted. We are equal opportunity employer.