Form Two National Examination Timetable 2021
The National Examinations Council of Tanzania (NECTA) is a Government Institution which was established by the Parliamentary Act No. 21 of 1973. NECTA is responsible for the administration of all National Examinations in Tanzania. see also NECTA Standard Four National Examination Timetable 2021
The decision to establish NECTA was a follow-up of an earlier move, in April 1971, when Tanzania Mainland pulled out of the East African Examinations Council (EAEC) to conduct her own examinations. Zanzibar pulled out of EAEC in 1970.
NOTICE TO STUDENTS NECTA Form Two National Examination Timetable 2021
- You are required to appear for the assessment(s) at the centre(s) under which you are registered unless otherwise advised by the Council in writing.
- You are required to observe all instructions given to you by the Supervisor, Invigilators or Officers of the Council responsible for the conduct of the assessments.
- You are required to attend in the room/hall punctually at the time shown on your timetable. If you arrive more than half an hour from the time of commencement of assessment, you will not be admitted.
- After the first half an hour, you may leave as soon as you have finished your paper and handed in the script to the Supervisor/ Invigilator. You may leave the room temporarily at any time after the first half an hour but only with the permission of the invigilator.
- You may bring into the assessment room only books, papers or instruments which are specifically permitted. If you are suspected of cheating or attempting to cheat, or assisting someone else to cheat, the incidence will be reported to the Council. You may in consequence be disqualified from the assessment and excluded from all future assessments of the Council. Any notes or other unauthorized material may be retained by the Council at its discretion.
- Communication, verbal or otherwise, between students is not allowed during the assessment. If any student wishes to communicate with the invigilator he should raise his hand to attract attention.
- Write your assessment number correctly on every page of the answer booklet / answer sheet used. Using anybody else’s assessment number is considered a case of dishonesty that may lead to cancellation of assessment results. Names, initials or any other mark that would identify a student should never be written on answer booklets or sheets of paper.
- If you are found guilty of dishonesty in connection with the assessment you may be disqualified in the entire assessment.
- Take nothing other than the question paper, unless instructed otherwise, from the assessment room. Do not damage any paper or material supplied.
- Write all answers in the language required unless you are instructed otherwise.
- Write in blue or black ink or ball pen. Draw in pencil.
- Smoking is not permitted in the assessment room
- The assessment will continue as scheduled even if it falls on public holiday.
Recommended for you
- Form two Results 2021
- Information Technology Assistant at IRMCT 2021 | IRMCT Jobs 2021
- Utumishi portal | Salary Slip Portal 2021
- Best Way to Log in Portal Ajira 2021 | Ajira Tamisemi 2021