Rivertrees Country Inn Jobs 2021 | Food and Beverage Manager, rivertrees country inn address, rivertrees country inn jobs, rivertrees country inn. Check also: Jobs at Bugando Medical Center (BMC) 2021
New Rivertrees Country Inn Jobs 2021 | Food and Beverage Manager
JOBS FOR FOOD AND BEVERAGE MANAGER
Rivertrees Country Inn is looking for a professional Food and Beverage Manager to be responsible for managing all F&B operations and for delivering an excellent guest experience.
You may interested for:
- Ifakara Health Institute Jobs 2021 | Research Officer Jobs
- Bodi ya Mikopo Tanzania 2021/22 | HESLB LOGIN 2021/22
- How to Register in Ajira Portal 2021 | Kujisajili na Ajira Portal
- How to Access UDSM Online Application 2021/2022 | UDSM OAS Login
- List of Udom Diploma Courses and Fees 2021/2022
The successful candidate will be able to forecast, plan and manage all F&B orders, staff and finance. The goal is to maximize sales and revenue through customer satisfaction and employee engagement.
As Food & Beverage Manager, you will also be responsible for co-ordinating all phases of group meeting, incentive, conference and event functions held in the Hotel; coordinate these activities on a daily basis; assist clients in program planning and menu selection.
You will be responsible to solicit local Food & Beverage business; maintain the services and reputation of the Hotel and act as a management representative to group and individual clients. You will be responsible to continually strive to improve guest and employee satisfaction and maximize the financial performance in areas of responsibility.
Gross Salary Range: TZS 3,500,000 – 4,600,000
- Manage all F&B and day-to-day operations within budgeted guidelines and to the highest standards.
- To assist in menu planning and pricing.
- Achievement of budgeted food sales, beverage sales and profitability.
- Timely analysis of Food & Beverage Prices in relation to competition.
- Preserve excellent levels of internal and external customer service.
- Identify customers’ needs and respond proactively to all of their concerns.
- Achieving service that exceeds expectations.
- Development and maintenance of all department control procedures.
- Handle all Food & Beverage inquiries and ensure timely follow up on the same business day.
- Work with food and beverage staff to ensure proper food presentation and proper food-handling procedures.
- Assure bar inventory, including opening and closing inventories, accurate bar summaries and cash deposits are prepared.
- Completion of monthly inventory.
- Assure timely completion of function bills.
- Liaise on an on-going basis with the Reservations/Front Office department to ensure all client needs and requirements are met.
- To co-ordinate with all large group meetings/banquet planners for their specific group requirements with the services & facilities offered.
- Assure completion of requisitions where deemed necessary.
- Oversee the kitchen and dining areas, supervise food and beverage staff in accordance with the
- Hotel and Company Standard Operating Procedures established.
- Lead F&B team by attracting, recruiting, training and appraising talented personnel.
- Establish targets, KPI’s, schedules, policies and procedures.
- Provide a two way communication and nurture an ownership and accountability environment with emphasis in motivation and teamwork.
- Supervision of daily paper flow including Proposals, and Function Contracts.
- Comply with all health and safety regulations.
- Prepare and provide report to management regarding sales results and productivity.
The ideal candidate for this position
- A Tanzanian National
- A strong communicator
- Highly motivated
- Able to work under pressure
- Guest-oriented and service-minded
- Ability to spot and resolve problems efficiently
- Up to date with food and beverages trends and best practices
Essential Skills, Qualifications and Experience
- Culinary school diploma or degree in food service management or related field.
- At least 4 years proven food and beverage management experience with clear track records.
- Working knowledge of various computer software programs (MS Office, restaurant management software, POS).
- Ability to manage personnel and meet financial targets.
- Mastery in delegating multiple tasks.
- Communication and leadership skills.
- A complete knowledge of Fire Procedures.
The recruitment process can be very challenging and demanding and as such, we kindly ask that only serious candidates apply. During recruitment, candidates may be asked to:
- Submit written and video responses to job specific questions,
- Fill in an Individual Profile sheet,
- Undergo a Computer/Skills Test,
- Submit Academic and/or Professional References,
- Undergo a Myers-Briggs Type Personality Test,
- Attend one or two Interviews.
- Undergo a Logic Test,
When and where appropriate we permit these steps to be taken online on condition that the candidate ensures a stable and reliable internet connection.
If you are interested in the position, please adhere to the following instructions carefully:
- Submit your CV, in PDF format, by formal e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org,
- The subject line for your email shall be: “Food and Beverage Manager – First Name SURNAME”
In the body of your email answer the following questions:
- 1: What are the core functions of a Manager?
- 2: Tho what cost-reducing methods have you found to be useful in Tanzania?
- 3: How would you go about designing a new menu?
- Also send through Whatsapp (+255 763 278 481) two short videos (max 2 min each) answering the following questions:
- 1: What has been your greatest professional achievement?
- 2: What has been your greatest professional mistake or failure?
Do not forget to mention your name in the message or the video.
Do NOT include any other attachments.
Rivertrees Country Inn will treat all information with the utmost confidentiality and we will only contact you if your application is to be taken to the next stage of the recruitment process.
The closing date for this application is 8th August 2021.