Salary Slip Portal 2021 | Utumishi portal. Salary Slip Portal Utumishi 2021, Salary Slip Portal Tanzania, Salary Slip Portal Utumishi, Salary Slip 2021
Salary Slip Portal 2021 | Utumishi portal. To get a Salary Certificate you need to register on the Staff Portal system. On this staffing system you will be able to access your service information. Read also Ajira Portal Recruitment System
Things to consider:
- Know Your Full Names
- Make sure you have an email if you don’t have must open it
- Know your CHECK number
- Ajiraleo 2020 | Ajira Portal 2020
- Ajira Portal Recruitment System
- How to register in Ajira portal – kujisajili na Ajira Portal – Ajira Portal Login
- Jobs In Tanzania 2020 | Ajiraleo 2020
To register Click here or Link below of this post.To subscribe to the system of Utumishi portal Tanzania
You can also get your salary slip using the new Government Salary Slip Portal system where you register.
How to Register on Salary Slip Portal
In this System the focus items are:-Salary Slip Portal 2021 | Utumishi portal
- Check the attendant number. Read also Top Opportunities for African Entrepreneur 2021
- Full names as per HCMIS Human Resources system such as Lawson.
- Date of birth
- Vote Code, Sub Vote Code, Bank Account Number to transfer salary.
- Also note Salary Scale, Salary Grade and Salary Step.
- An active Email.
The Public Service Recruitment Secretariat (PSRS) is a government organ with a status of independent Department established specifically to facilitate the recruitment process of employees to the Public Service. Public Service Recruitment Secretariat was established by the Public Service Act No. 8 0f 2002 as amended by Act No. 18 of 2007, section 29(1).
To be a Centre of Excellence in Public Service Recruitment in the region.
To undertake recruitment of Public servants using modern approaches by adhering to principles of equity, transparency and merits as well as providing advice to employers on employment related matters.
Functions Of Public Service Recruitment Secretariat
The major role of PSRS is to facilitate recruitment in the Public Service. According to the Public Service Cap. 298 of 2002 as amended by Amendment Act No. 18 of 2007 section 29 (1), the functions of PSRS are:-
- Search for various professionals with special skills and prepare database for such professionals for easier recruitment;
- Register graduates and professionals for purposes of ease of reference of filling vacant posts;
- Advertise vacant posts occurring in the public service;
- Engage appropriate experts for purposes of conducting interviews
- Advise employers on various matters related to recruitment, and
- Do any other act or thing which may be directed by the Minister responsible for Public Service. Apply Also Job Vacancies at BUHIGWE District Council
The core values of PSRS cornerstones of work performance and conduct in adaptation to changes in society, government, politics, and technology. The following were PSRS core values:-
- Pursuit of excellence in service delivery.
- Loyalty to Government.
- Integrity. Apply Also Holland Government Funded Scholarships 2021
- Courtesy to all.
- Respect for the law, and
- Proper use of official information