Welcome, Through this page you can check and apply Security Officers at BM Security | Jobs in Kenya 2021, BM Security Recruitment 2021, bm security salary in kenya, bm security driver jobs. Check also: Jobs at Asilia Lodges And Camps Southern Tanzania 2021
Security Officers at BM Security | Jobs in Kenya 2021
BM Security Ltd is a leading Security Services Company providing integrated security solutions across the entire Country. Due to re-organization demands , we are seeking to recruit Security Officers. Applicants must be Kenyan citizens of high integrity, highly motivated and results-oriented a re Wiis 7, individuals willing to join our Guarding section.
- HESLB Public Notice | Taarifa Ya HESLB Kwa Waombaji Mikopo
- Bodi ya Mikopo Tanzania 2021/22
- Form Six Results 2021 | Necta Result Form Six 2021
- Head of Information Technology at FINCA Tanzania 2021
- Deputy Commissioner at Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) 2021
BM Security was founded by the late senior assistant commissioner of Police Bob Morgan in 1984. With our vast experience, BM Security has built a reputation of professionalism in providing a range of Security solutions to the Corporate, Banking and Diplomatic sectors.
BM operates a national network coordinated by our state of the art control centre in Nairobi. We have branches in: Mombasa, Nakuru, Nyeri, Eldoret and Kisumu. The ideals that guide us include Innovation, Ethics and Trust.
Innovation is at the heart of our differentiation, in addition to a portfolio of services, we offer integrated solutions. A convenient platform combining: Access Control, CCTV, Fire and Intruder Alarm systems is available to our clients.
We believe in maintaining our heritage by employing high calibre staff and a management that is dynamic to changes in the environment and security industry, thus providing value for money to our clients.
Being ISO certified and members of the British Security Industry Association (BSIA) ensures we gauge global best practice by continuously improving our standards of service.
The first private security firm to set up a foundation, the BM Foundation implements a range of branded CSR projects to emphasise giving back to society. We also have in house staff clinic to take care of our Guards & Managers plus their immediate families.
Our business model is based on our ability to understand our client’s needs and winning their confidence. We then tailor make cost effective security risk management strategies around them, allowing organizations to achieve their goals.
Minimum Qualifications Required
- Form 4 leavers (Those with higher qualifications will also be considered]
- Height of 5 feet 8 inches for men and 5 feet 7 inches for ladies.
- A minimum of Grade D Plain in KCSE.
- Aged between 24 and 38 years for men and 22 to 28 years for Ladie
- In possession of valid certificate of good conduct. (not exceeding one year old) or ready to apply for the same.
- Physically and medically fit With good eye sight and sense of hearing.
- Proficiency in English & Kiswahili both oral and written, besides, good interpersonal skills.
- If one has worked elsewhere, then, he must have a clean work history.
- Post secondary training will be an added advantage.
- Successful candidates will be required to undergo a 3-weeks Security Officers’ training.
- Additionally, candidates will be required to arrange for their own accommodation and upkeep during the training.
Further briefings shall be done to the successful candidates after the exercise.
How to Apply
For more information and job application details,