Selection form five 2021 to 2022 Morogoro Region
The exercise of selecting students to join Form Five and colleges for Form Four graduates takes place after the announcement of the Form Four exam by the Tanzania Examinations Council (NECTA). This year the results of Form Four were announced on January 15, 2022. Successful students are given priority in those elections to join either Form Five or public colleges in the government.
After the selections exercise, the PMO-RALG and the relevant schools prepare a special form with instructions and criteria for successful students to be selected to join a college or form five.
Form five enrollment forms in Tanzania are issued to schools in accordance with the rules and regulations of the Tamisemi with the authority to coordinate all local government activities. students receive the forms through the Tamisemi website, the post box they filled out at the time of graduation or the selected school.
Selection form five 2021 to 2022 download | TAMISEMI Form five Selection
In this article, you will check Form Five Selection 2021, Waliochaguliwa Kidato cha Tano 2021, majina ya selection form five 2021, form five selection 2021/2022, form five selection 2021/22, selection za form five 2021. Check this www.tamisemi.go.tz joining instruction form five 2021/2022
Results are generally announced by the TAMISEMI – President’s Office – Regional Administration and Local Government (PO-RALG), about 4 – 5 months after the Form four CSEE examination Results are Out.
You Must Read this
- How to Get Majina ya Selection Form Five 2021/2022
- Ways to Get Form Five Second Selection 2021/22
- Latest Form Five Second Selection 2021/2022
- Form Four Results 2022 | NECTA CSEE Results 2022
- Tamisemi Selected Teachers 2022
- Form Five Joining Instruction 2022
- New Tamisemi Form Five Selection 2021/22
- How to Check Form Five Selection 2021/2022
- Online Jobs 2022 | Jobs From Home 2022
Post za Form four 2021/2022 Tanzania | form five selection 2021/22 pdf
After that, the list of Selected Students will be posted on the TAMISEMI OR MOE website, All Students and parents are advised to visit TAMISEMI website www.tamisemi.go.tz or Ministry of Education, Science, and Technology website www.moe.go.tz For official information about the release of selection for the 2020/2021 Academic Year,
How can i download the complete list of students admitted to the Advanced secondary schools in Tanzania this year?
Selection 2022 and Admission letters and Joining instructions are posted on the TAMISEMI – President’s Office – Regional Administration and Local Government (PO-RALG) website www.tamisemi.go.tz or Ministry of Education, Science and Technology website www.moe.go.tz
However, parents can check the schools their children have been selected to join form five and technical colleges by Visiting TAMISEMI – President’s Office – Regional Administration and Local Government (PO-RALG) website www.tamisemi.go.tz or Ministry of Education, Science and Technology website www.moe.go.tz
How to Check for majina ya selection form five 2021/2022?
Selection Form Five 2021/2022 results are out the following are simple steps to check the Tamisemi selection 2022:-
- Open your Mobile data
- Choose your searching Engine, eg Chrome or Opera Min
- Search the phrase TAMISEMI
- Visit the TAMISEMI official website; www.tamisemi.go.tz
- Find the ‘announcement’ tab on the home-page.
- Check for the new updates related to the Form Five Selection 2022 academic year
- Check Here Selection 2022,waliochaguliwa kidato cha tano na vyuo 2022
- Please find here below the full lists of students selected for 2022.
When will TAMISEMI Release the list of Form Five Selections 2021/2022?
Waliochaguliwa kidato cha tano na vyuo 2021/2022
Form Five Selections 2021 list is something that is expected by a lot of Form four leavers in Tanzania. There is news that the first-round selection of Students selected to join form five is expected to be released by the month of May or June 2022. Therefore, the second-round selection is expected to be released somewhere in September. Well, the rumors are exactly what they are- rumors.
If you see that any of our information is incorrect, out of date, or missing, please post in the comments below or contact us so we can keep this post as updated as possible.
The National Council for Technical Education (NACTE) is a statutory body established by Act of Parliament Cap. 129 to oversee and coordinate provision of technical education in Tanzania provided by non-university tertiary institutions.
Section 5(1) (a) of the National Council for Technical Education Act, 1997 empowers the Council to register and accredit Technical Institutions capable of delivering courses Registration is mandatory (registration Regulations) (government notice No. 279 published on 26/10/2001)
NACTE therefore deals with many disciplines and sectors. The Council has clustered the various technical fields into four subject areas and establish a Subject Board to handle each subject area. The four subject area and their corresponding subject Boards are: –
- Business, Tourism and Planning (BTP)
- Health and Allied Sciences (HAS).
- Science and Allied Technologies (SAT).
- Teaching and Learning Facilitation (TLF)
Any institution applying for registration has to meet the following requirements: –
- Provide evidence that the proposed institutions meets the legal requirements for establishment of the same. This means being in possession of a document showing the establishment and ownership of the institution such as Constitutions; Charter; Article of Association; and Business license (where applicable)
- The applicant institution should also provide evidence of the extent to which the institution is viable to deliver training programmes, that is its ability to provide the intended training.
To ensure this the following should be availed to NACTE:-
- Curriculum for the intended programme approved by NACTE (i.e. market oriented competence – based curriculum, modular in format)
- Master plan of the institutions; evidences of sources of funding other than students’ fees.
- Adequate infrastructure, human, physical and financial resources.
- Evidence of physical structure development or hire of premises.
- Evidence of procuring and /or plans for acquiring equipment and learning materials.
- Organizational structure of the institutions and
- Name and CV of Chief Executive officer (CEO)
The registration of a technical institution is granted under the following categories;
- Full registration: Granted to institutions that are fully operational and have acquired enough experience, human, physical and financial resources to ensure sustainability for running its programmes.
- Provisional registration: Granted to institutions have resources (human, physical and financial) of the first two years of the programmes duration of three or more
- Preparatory registration: Granted to institution that is still under preparation of establishment and are not allowed to admit students.
Nacte Registration process –
These are the procedures used by the council in registration process of technical institutions: –
- Applicant institution request NACTE to register a technical institution by official letter;Form Five Selection 2021/2022, form five second selection 2020/21, form five selection 2020, selection form five 2020, tamisemi selection.
- Applicant institution Fill-in the NACTE “Form for registration of technical intuitions”Form Five Selection 2021/2022, form five second selection 2020/21, form five selection 2020, selection form five 2020, tamisemi selection.
- Attach the relevant documents as pe (2) above and others identified in the form and
- Submit the request to NACTE. Then
- NACTE verify the application submitted by applicant institution;
- NACTE appoints experts from the relevant occupational field as verification team for the physical verification of the applicant institution
- The Council inform the applicant institution about the physical verification by official letter
- The verification team submits report to the relevant subject board for recommending the registration stage.
- The subject board submits reports to the Council for decision; NACTE inform the applicant institution on the decision of the Council by official letter;
- NACTE grants registration certificate upon receiving registration fee.
NB: An institution may have its application for registration deferred or rejected if it does not satisfy the registration requirements for any of the three awards or offers programmes that are lower than those falling under the ambit of NACTE.