Job Vacancy at Serengeti Limited 2022 | Civil Engineer
Serengeti Limited Vacancies 2022 SERENGETI LIMITED, was awarded the grade ONE in drilling projects by the Contractor Registration Board (CRB) , is a drilling and construction company that is dealing with various projects specially drilling of deep water wells.
SERENGETI LIMITED is a company incorporated in Tanzania under the Companies Act. It constitutes experts such as Hydro geologists, civil engineers, qualified water well drillers, and water technicians in water and Sanitation. The company is taking up projects throughout Tanzania and has rigs with enough power to drill deep wells at its command along with two more rigs with his sub-contractors concern in area. Since the inauguration of our company, we have drilled and completed water wells with different depths in different locations.
POSITION: CIVIL ENGINEER
Serengeti Limited Vacancies 2022 Responsibilities:
- Act as the main technical adviser on a construction site for craftspeople and operatives that will set out, level and survey the site but not limited to check plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations.
- Oversee the selection and requisition of materials by ensuring that all materials used and work performed are in accordance with the specifications
- Manage, monitor and interpret the contract design documents supplied by the client and/or consultant and resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
- liaise with the local authority (where appropriate to the project) to ensure compliance with local construction regulations and by-laws
- Communicate with clients and their representatives (architects, engineers and surveyors), including attending regular meetings to keep them informed of progress and prepare reports as required
- Carry out day-to-day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site labor force and the work of any craftsman.
- Plan the work and efficiently organize the plant and site facilities in order to meet agreed deadlines without jeopardizing the quality, health and safety matters on site
Serengeti Limited Jobs in Tanzania Qualifications and Experiences
- A BSc or higher degree in Civil Engineering, with a minimum of 5year site/ field experience in the water and building sector and registered with ERB.
- Communication skills, written and oral, with the ability to liaise effectively with a range of other professionals, such as construction managers, quantity surveyors, architects, designers, other engineers
- Organizational, Project-management skills and a methodical approach to work, along with strong teamworking skills and knowledge of relevant building and health and safety legislation Strong analytical and problem-solving skills Accuracy and attention to details
How to Apply For Nafasi za kazi Serengeti Limited
Potential candidates, who meet the aforementioned requirements for the position, are advised to send their application letters with a detailed CV, copies of certified relevant certificates and contact details of three referees by Email to:
PO Box 72374, DAR ES SALAAM
Closing dated for receipt of applications is Wednesday 4th May, 2022.