SFNA 2021 Results | Matokeo ya Darasa la nne 2021/22 necta
This post is about New Standard Four Results 2021, Standard four results 2021 necta results 2021, Matokeo ya darasa la nne 2021, grade four results 2021. Check also Form Four (4) Results 2021/2022 | Matokeo kidato cha nne 2021/22
For Standard Four National Assessment Exam (SFNA) Results Release are on hand of NECTA-National Examination Council of Tanzania Regulate All Examination Matter in Tanzania from primary to secondary Level from Arranging Examination Date to Standard Four National Assessment Exam Results release Date few months After Candidates Doing their Exams. Form Four results Click here
Read Also This Articles
- Form two Results 2021/2022 | Matokeo Kidato Cha Pili 2021/2022
- Standard Four Results 2021 | Matokeo ya Darasa la nne 2021/22 necta
- Acumen East Africa Fellows Program 2021 for Emerging Leaders
- Form One Selection 2021 | Selection kidato cha kwanza 2021
- Matokeo ya Kidato cha Nne 2021-NECTA CSEE results 2021
- Online Jobs 2021 | Jobs From Home 2021
- Matokeo Darasa la Saba 2021-NECTA PLSE Results 2021
Standard Four National Assessment Exam Which Accomplished their National Exam On November 2021 their results As normal as usually will be released Next year means Early of 2021 and will be available on Necta official website (https://www.necta.go.tz/) As primary source of the Results And Also you can find it (https://www.jobwikis.com) as secondary source once have been released
How to check New Standard Four Results 2021 |
matokeo ya mtihani wa darasa la nne 2020 Necta?
Now students of Tanzania can check their new Standard Four Results 2021 online. Check below step by step guide to get the NECTA SFNAResults 2020/2021 online.
- First Step: visit www.necta.go.tz
- Second Step: Click on “Results” from the Main menu.
- Third Step: The “Results” window will show all results available.
- Fourth Step: Select “Exam Type” as SFNA.
- Fifth Step: Select your “Year” as 2021
- Sixth Step: Students can now check their SFNA result.
You will see the Results of respective year, Students can save and take print of their result for future reference.
New Standard Four Results 2021 | Matokeo Darasa la Nne 2021 Necta
Standard Four Results 2021/2022 | Matokeo Darasa la Nne 2020/2021 will be available here when they are officially released.
This Following Lik will also be Used to check Standard Four Results 2020/2021 | Matokeo Darasa la Nne 2020/2021
Link 1: CLICK HERE TO VIEW RESULTS
Or Use this Link will Direct to Check Results >> https://www.necta.go.tz/
IMPORTANT KEY- New Standard Four Results 2021 | Matokeo Darasa la Nne 2021 Necta
Description of ‘Star Codes’ Used by NECTA in Examination Results
- *S: Results suspended pending clarification of observed anomalies either in candidates’ entry details, involvement in cases of irregularities, or misconduct in the examination. Results were suspended due to centers or schools failing to meet registration requirements (i.e. centers with less than 35 candidates).
- *E: Results withheld, pending proof of candidates’ payment of requisite examination fees.
- *I: INCOMPLETE Results due to candidates’ missing Continuous Assessment (CA) scores in all subjects offered.
- I: Incomplete results due to candidates’ missing Continuous Assessment(CA) scores in one or more subjects offered but not all.
- *W: Results withheld/nullified or canceled due to proven candidate’s involvement in cases of dishonesty or irregularities before, during or after the examinations.
- *T: Results suspended due to candidates’ attempting one or more subjects not registered for (pirate candidate).ABS: Candidate missed to take the Exam.
- FLD: Candidate failed the Exam.
- X: Candidate did not appear to take the exam for the particular registered subject.
As has been observed over the course of the past few weeks, the dates and times of result announcements have been frequently changed. The information above has not been independently verified. However, this article will continue to be updated to reflect official updates as and when they come in.
For more information visit HERE