Sound Engineer at ubongo 2021 | Ubongo Jobs 2021, ubongo linkedin, ubongo logo, ubongo cartoon, ubongo game, donate to ubongo, ubongo kid sayansi. Check also: Pathfinder International Jobs 2021 | Senior Digital Health Advisor
Sound Engineer at ubongo 2021 | Ubongo Jobs 2021
Job Title: Sound Engineer
UBONGO is Africa’s leading producer of kids’ edutainment. As a non-profit social enterprise, we create fun, localised and multi-platform educational content that helps kids learn, and leverage their learning to change their lives.
Ubongo reaches millions of families across Africa through accessible technologies like TV, radio and mobile phones. Our show’s Ubongo Kids and Akili and Me currently air in 31 countries across Africa, in Swahili, English, French, and Kinyarwanda.
You may also Apply:
- Pathfinder International Jobs 2021 | Senior Digital Health Advisor
- Zuri Zanzibar Resort Jobs 2021 | Zanzibar Jobs 2021
- List of Universities in Tanzania 2021/2022
- University of Dodoma UDOM Online Application 2021/2022
- Sua Postgraduate Online Application 2021/2022
We are currently adapting the shows to even more languages including Kikuyu, Luo, Yoruba, Hausa, Igbo, and Twi.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Sound Engineer at ubongo 2021
Record highest quality audio with actors
- Setting up and testing sound equipment at least one hour before the recording session starts.
- Verify script in google drive and what character is to be recorded at least one hour before the recording session starts.
- Create project files and name/rename tracks accordingly.
- Monitor Audio quality via headphones/studio monitors during recording sessions and work to perfect the audio before releasing the voice actor.
- Use scripts to double-check the recorded audio to see whether it is 100 percent perfect.
- Double-check the naming format if it is correct, if yes, save properly the recorded audio in the studio drive, if not, rectify and save.
Edit sound files for voice tracks and music in Logic Pro X
- Confirm if there are no changes made on the script and if it matches with the script used during the recording session.
- Note in the appropriate sheet if there are any anomalies in the audio and notify the Studio Coordinator.
- Use scripts to review the edited audios and rectify the same where need be.
- Save the edited audio in the studio drive and upload the same in the appropriate google drive folder.
- Inform the Studio Coordinator once the audio is uploaded in Google Drive and comply with communication norms.
Mix music, voice, and other audio files
- Ensure you have the final version of the project file
- Put a constant gain to all audios in the project file to bring the average amplitude to the desired level.
- Enhance the sound quality and add sound effects to recordings
- Review the mixed audio and improve it where needed to guarantee the highest quality and consistency in the standard set.
- Prepare and upload dubbing materials/packages for episodes
- Adapt audios to create radio content
- Ensure you have the final version of the animation.
- Work with the Animation team to synchronize video with audio tracks.
- Create auditory elements of layers of sound and music tracks.
- Review the sound-designed project with the Studio team before uploading it to ensure the highest quality and consistency in the standard set.
- Share the reviewed project with the Studio Coordinator
- Follow up regularly to see if there are any comments and technical audio queries to your project and work to resolve them immediately.
- Prepare and upload the dubbing file of the final sound-designed project.
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE, and QUALIFICATION – Ubongo Jobs 2021
- At least 3 years of experience in sound engineering, music composition, and mixing and mastering audios.
- Technical expertise in sound engineering techniques (e.g. studio and outdoor recording, editing, arranging, mixing, mastering).
- Competent in sound designing and foley recording.
- Working knowledge of digital audio workstations (e.g. Logic Pro, Cubase, Pro Tools, Adobe Audition) and hardware.
- Ability to use live music instruments (eg, guitar, piano, etc).
- Be fluent in written and spoken English and Kiswahili.
- A team player with excellent communication skills.
- Creativity and excellent attention to detail.
- Able to work under minimal supervision.
- Problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent hearing and manual dexterity.
- Flexible and always willing to learn new skills.
- Honest, trustworthy, transparent, and conscientious.
- Have a passion for UBONGO’s vision of using media to transform education in Africa Someone who loves kids. They’re why we do what we do. They’re running around our office all the time. Our kids’ music and videos will become part of your life (and constantly stuck in your head).
- Be willing to wear many hats!
- Ability to direct voice actors during recording sessions.
- Experience in creating radio content
Phew! You made it through that. The good thing is that there are also perks, like delicious healthy lunch at the office, health insurance, and you get to watch cartoons at work.
Please note that only applicants who apply using this online form will be considered. Those who come directly to the office with a CV or who email their CV to us will simply be referred back to this online form.
So please save yourself time and effort by simply sticking to this form. THANKS!
[sc_fs_job html = ‘true’ title = ‘Sound Engineer at ubongo 2021 | Ubongo Jobs 2021’ title_tag = ‘h2’ valid_through = ‘2021-08-10’ employment_type = ‘FULL_TIME’ company_name = ‘Jobwikis – Ajira Portal | Ajira yako | Nafasi za kazi | Online jobs | Tamisemi | Ajira leo | Ajira Mpya, Jobs In Tanzania 2021’ same_as = ‘www.jobwikis.com’ logo_id = ‘3916’ street_address = ‘Kimweri Ave’ address_locality = ‘Msasani’ address_region = ‘Dar es salaam’ postal_code = ‘14111’ address_country = ‘Tanzania’ currency_code = ” quantitative_value = ‘450’ base_salary = ‘MONTH’ css_class = ” ] Sound Engineer at ubongo 2021 | Ubongo Jobs 2021, ubongo linkedin, ubongo logo, ubongo cartoon, ubongo game, donate to ubongo, ubongo kid sayansi. [/sc_fs_job]