Good news, for Tamisemi selection form one 2022 pdf NECTA and Tamisemi have Release selections for form one soon after exam results release 2022.
Welcome to this important page about the Selections of form one students in the 2022 academic year in various schools.
Tamisemi selection form one 2022 pdf NECTA
The Government of Tanzania Through Tamisemi Announces Form One results following Release of Class 7 examination results in 2022 by Necta.
majina ya wanafunzi waliochaguliwa kidato cha kwanza
View all Form One Selection 2022, The release of Form one selection 2022 Follows after the release of standard seven results 2020 by the ministry of education.
Parents and Students can check form one selection 2022 and Download Form one selection 2022 pdf through this page: Read the article to know more about form one selection 2022.
If you are searching for how to Check Form One Selection or from which website you going to check form one selection 2022 or shule walizopangiwa kidato cha kwanza 2022, then you are at the right place.
waliochaguliwa kujiunga kidato cha kwanza 2022/2023
The TAMISEMI is about to officially release the Form one selection 2022 list for Primary School Leaving Examination (PSLE) candidates nationwide.
Parents and Prospective form one students who wrote the Primary School Leaving Examination (PSLE) a few months ago can now check their selection details online through TAMISEMI website or the regional council websites.
How to Check form one selection 2022/2023
- Go to TAMISEMI official website admission portal at http://tamisemi.go.tz
- Find the announcements tab or MATANGAZO tab on the website MENU, check for any updates related to majina ya waliochaguliwa kidato cha kwanza 2022
- Finally, click on the available link to confirm your NAME.
Browse the List of selected Students by Regions
- Selection kidato cha kwanza 2022- Songwe
- Form One Selection 2022 Arusha
- Selection kidato cha kwanza 2022– Kilimanjaro
- Selection kidato cha kwanza 2022 – Dar es Salaam
- Selection kidato cha kwanza 2022- Tabora
- Selection kidato cha kwanza 2022- Pwani
- Selection kidato cha kwanza 2022- Mbeya
- Selection kidato cha kwanza 2022- Singida
- Form One Selection 2022 – Lindi
- Selection kidato cha kwanza 2022- Mtwara
- Selection kidato cha kwanza 2022- Morogoro
- Selection kidato cha kwanza 2022- Rukwa
- Selection kidato cha kwanza 2022- Geita
- Selection kidato cha kwanza 2022- Katavi
- Selection kidato cha kwanza 2022- Ruvuma
- Form One Selection 2022- Kagera
- Selection kidato cha kwanza 2022- Simiyu
- Selection kidato cha kwanza 2022- Mwanza
- Selection kidato cha kwanza 2022- Iringa
- Selection kidato cha kwanza 2022- Mara
- Selection kidato cha kwanza 2022- Manyara
- Selection kidato cha kwanza 2022- Njombe
- Selection kidato cha kwanza 2022– Dodoma
- Selection kidato cha kwanza 2022- Tanga
- Selection kidato cha kwanza 2022- Kigoma
- Selection kidato cha kwanza 2022- Shinyanga
Shule Walizopangiwa kidato cha kwanza 2022/2023
Navigate about shule walizopangiwa form one 2022
Alternatively visit the official President’s Office, Regional Administration, and Local Government – TAMISEMI website http://tamisemi.go.tz Or Specific region/district website or you can visit TAMISEMI Official Blog to check their form one selection results updates and news “http://blog.tamisemi.go.tz/” http://blog.tamisemi.go.tz
waliochaguliwa kujiunga na kidato cha kwanza 2022
All detalis on matokeo ya darasa la saba 2022 na shule walizopangiwa will found in this page after exam result release.
waliochaguliwa kidato cha kwanza 2022/23
|ARUSHA||DAR ES SALAAM||DODOMA|
Tanzania Education System
The Tanzanian educational system operates on the 7-4-2-3 system: 7 years of primary school, followed by 4 years of secondary school (Ordinary Level) leading to 2 years of Advanced Level.
After the 13th year of secondary school students may take the Advanced Certificate exam and attend college for 3 to 4 years.
While the national language in Tanzania is Swahili, English is taught, along with Swahili, Math and Science, in Primary Schools. Secondary School students are only taught in English.
PRIMARY SCHOOL Tanzania Education System
Tanzanian Primary School, taught in their native language of Kiswahili, is supposed to be free, but the costs of the required school uniforms, school supplies and small school overhead are far beyond many of their means.
Students begin in standard one at age 7 and start learning English in standard 3.
The long distance to school for many students (most are much further away than the recommended 3 to 5 kilometers), responsibilities at home, poor health and funding, prevent many children from attending primary school.
National exams are required to move forward beginning after standard 4 and a passing score on the standard 7 exams determine where the student will be placed in secondary school.
Students with the best scores and funding may go to boarding schools, usually very far from home, while students with lower passing scores may go to local day secondary schools which can still be very far but less expensive.
SECONDARY SCHOOL Tanzania Education System
Secondary school is divided into ordinary, Form 1 -4, and advanced, Form 5-6 and is taught in ENGLISH! Students who do not learn English well in primary school do not succeed in secondary school.
Although the conditions are still harsh in secondary boarding schools with few school supplies, books and long hours in class and requirements to perform chores such as cutting grass and collecting firewood, they are preferred over day schools.
Secondary day schools require the students to do homework in unsuitable conditions at home and travel a great distance to get to school and back which is extremely dangerous, especially for the girls, who will often be “attacked and abused” on the way to school. For this reason many girls do not continue their education in secondary school.
Students who pass form four exams may move onto Advanced Secondary School which are mostly boarding schools and more expensive.
The exam results dictate the school the student may attend which is chosen by the government.
Students who pass form 6 (division 1 being the highest and division 4 the lowest) may continue onto University.
The government will assign the University for the student and may loan upwards of 75% of the tuition for those with division 1 results. Universities are 3 years.
Students who fail form 4 or form 6 exams may go onto an Advanced Vocational School and can train to be a head primary School teacher among other things.