Tanga Cement Limited Jobs 2021 | Buyer II, Tanga Cement PLC, twiga cement jobs 2021, Simba Cement Kenya , Twiga Cement jobs. Check also: Unilever Tanzania LTD Jobs 2021 | Welfare Manager -UTT
Tanga Cement Limited Jobs 2021 | Buyer II
Tanga Cement Public Limited Company is a cement manufacturing company in Tanzania. Its shares of stock are listed on the Dar es Salaam Stock Exchange, where they trade under the symbol TCCL.
Recommended Jobs for You:
- AFDP Programme Jobs 2021 | Finance Officer at Prime Minister’s Office
- Kilombero Sugar Company Limited Jobs 2021 | Business System Manager
- HESLB Public Notice | Taarifa Ya HESLB Kwa Waombaji Mikopo
- University of Dar es Salaam (UDSM) Selected Applicants 2021/22 pdf
- Sua Admission 2021/2022 | Sua Admission login
Position: Buyer II
Reporting to: Procurement Manager
- Organize the work of procurement section and process purchases of the Company.
- Manage purchases of the company to minimize down time cost.
- Source goods and services.
- Process orders.
- Expediting deliveries.
- Negotiations with suppliers.
- Manage performance of suppliers in the portfolio.
- Process purchase requisitions raised in SAP by issuing RFQs, conducting negotiations with
- suppliers and creating purchase orders.
- Ultimate responsible for safe working practices especially area of responsibility.
- Observe relevant environmental policies and regulations
- Any other duties as may be assigned
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
Key requirements: Education
- Bachelor degree in Procurement and/or Logistics or Supply Chain Management or any related field.
Registered member of a recognized professional body such as PSPTB or CIPS.
- 2 to 3 years’ experience in procurement, preferably in a multinational manufacturing company.
Knowledge & Skills
Functional SAP knowledge.
- Good planning and insight to foresee and investigate difficulties in obtaining parts, equipment and other supplies.
- Strategic sourcing experience; contracts management and commodity procurement knowledge.
- Computer literacy.
- Reasonably independent and able to resolve own difficulties.
- Strong supplier negotiation skills.
- Service oriented to other departments. Ø Honest and trustworthy.
- Accurate and good attention to details.
- Able to respond to demanding situations and high work pressure. ØFluent in English.
Salary and Benefits
Tanga Cement offers attractive package in line with the candidate’s qualifications, skills and experience.
How to Apply
Please send your CV and copies of relevant certificates by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, on or before 21st July 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.