Are you searching for dirisha la udahili wa vyuo 2023,tcu application deadline 2023,mwisho wa kuomba vyuo 2023/2024,Udahili chuo kikuu,dirisha la udahili wa vyuo 2023/2024,vyuo vya ngazi ya cheti tanzania,tcu selection,TCU Window Application 2023.
TCU Window Application 2023 | Dirisha la udahili wa vyuo 2023
TCU Guide Book 2023 PDF download has been released to all students to apply for various universities.
In this article, you will found useful information about admission requirements as well as universities allowed to admit students into various courses.
Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU), 2023
P.O. Box 6562,
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.
E-mail: [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]
Physical Address: 7 Magogoni Street, 11479 Dar es Salaam
ISBN: 978 -9976 – 9353 – 1 – 4
TCU is required under the provisions of section 5 (1) (b) of The Universities Act, Cap. 346 of the Laws of Tanzania to audit, on a regular basis, the quality assurance mechanisms of Universities.
The audit process includes among others; carrying out evaluation, assessment and monitoring of university institutions on a continuous basis, preparing and revising guidelines for Quality Assurance and other related matters for the purposes of monitoring and regulating general management and performance of Universities.
To facilitate this process, the Commission has been dully mandated under the provisions of section 16 of The Universities Act, Cap. 346 of the Laws of Tanzania, as amended, to charge and collect quality assurance fees.
In view of this mandate, the Commission at its 64th Meeting held on 3rd July, 2014 approved a Tshs. 20,000/= Quality Assurance Fee which has to be paid by every student enrolled to a university institution regardless of the programme of study.
The legal provisions thus obligate all University institutions to collect and remit annually to the Commission the prescribed quality assurance fee for every student in the University’s nominal roll.
Entry Schemes into Degree Programmes
Four entry schemes to Bachelor’s degree programmes are recognised by the Commission as
- The equivalent entry qualifications for holders of Ordinary Diploma or
- The Foundation Programme of the Open University of Tanzania; and
- The equivalent qualifications for holders of a Bachelor’s degree award.
www tcu go tz application for admission
The application and admission process require an applicant to apply directly through respective institution of one’s choice. Programmes on offer and specific entry requirements for the programmes are available through websites of individual institutions.
Prospective applicants are required to lodge their applications to institutions of their preference and all admission procedures shall be accomplished by the institution and announcements of successful applicants shall be done by the respective institution.
To understand the admission procedure click here.For all admission querries please contact respective institution.
2 Jan 2023 — The TCU Guide Book 2023/2024 is what you need to ascertain any admission or application information of the institution. The TCU Guide Book .
3,tcu application deadline 2023 | mwisho wa kuomba vyuo 2023/2024
Ratiba ya TCU 2022/2023, tcu almanac 2022/2023 pdf is provided hereunder:
About the Tanzania Commission for Universities
The Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) through its mandate as spelled out in Section (12) (2) (a) (b) (c) of the Universities Act Cap 346 of the laws of Tanzania, read together with Regulation 31 (2) (3) (4), coordinates the admission of students into Higher Education Institutions
(HEIs) in Tanzania. As it was in the previous academic years, in the current Admission Cycle applications will be submitted and handled by respective institutions.
Thus, all applicants are required to send applications directly to individual institutions. HEIs will directly receive and process applications, select and admit students into their institutions through their Senates/Boards.
Thereafter, HEIs will announce the admitted students prior to the submission to TCU for validation.
Other Functions www.tcu.go.tz | www tcu go tz application for admission
To facilitate the admission process, TCU has prepared the Undergraduate Admission Guidebook for 2021/2022 Academic Year as a tool to guide TCU, HEIs, and the Applicants on admission procedure as well as to control the quality of students admitted into HEIs.
The book entails information on undergraduate programmes approved to admit students in the 2021/2022 admission cycle.
In each HEI, the minimum entry requirements, institutional admission capacities, and the duration of each programme are indicated.
An applicant is strongly advised to carefully read and understand the guidelines and programme admission requirements before lodging his/her application to the respective institutions.
www.tcu.go.tz application for admission 2023 can be tracked using this link
How to Download Tcu Guide Book 2023/24 Pdf?
TCU Guide Book contains the list of courses, admission requirements, and all admission application information to guide you through the admission process of Universities in Tanzania.
The TCU Guide Book has been successfully uploaded online and can be downloaded below for free.
The TCU Guide Book can be downloaded and printed or accessed online below in PDF format
For more information and inquiries, you can contact the Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) by visiting the official TCU website via www.tcu.go.tz.
The admission procedure requires:
- All applicants to lodge their applications directly through institutions and channel all
application queries to the respective institutions;
- Applicants to carefully read and understand the guidelines and admission requirements for programmes they anticipate to apply for, provided in this book and on the websites of individual institutions;
- Applicants to ensure they have adequate information for the programmes and institutions of their choice, taking into account competition, one’s passes and career aspirations;
- Applicants to ensure that their names and index numbers used during application for admission match with those used during previous examinations;
- All applicants holding foreign qualifications to have their qualifications validated and equated by the respective regulatory bodies before submitting their applications for admissions as follows:
- The National Examinations Council of Tanzania in respect of certificates of secondary education and teacher education; and
- The National Council for Technical Education in respect of NTA level 6 qualifications.
- Applicants to use the current Undergraduate Admission Guidebook available on TCU website: www.tcu.go.tz for appropriate and updated information on all approved programmes, their capacities and entry requirements;
- Students to make adequate arrangements to meet the cost related to the programme being applied for; and
- ONLY applicants who meet the minimum entry qualifications (as stated in Table 1 and 2) to apply for admission
For more information TCU Guidebooks 2023/2024 For Form Six And Diploma visit official website link https://www.tcu.go.tz/
How do I check my application status for TCU?
Already Applied? Once your app is submitted, check your email regularly for updates and for your TCU ID. You will need that to create a username on the myTCU Portal, which houses status and updates on your application.
Dirisha la udahili wa vyuo 2023/2024 | vyuo vya ngazi ya cheti tanzania,
Vyuo vikuu Tanzania pdf,nafasi za vyuo 2022/2023 list is provided with the image below.
Use these important links
Ratiba ya TCU 2022/23 | tcu.go.tz news | tcu link
Use the link below to access tcu almanac 2022/2023