Teaching Jobs at School of St Jude Arusha 2021
Teaching Jobs At School of St Jude Arusha Want to work for one of the largest charities of its kind in Africa? Are you interested in assisting and coaching students on proper keyboarding techniques and document formatting? Does it sound like we’re talking about you…Keep reading!
You may also apply:
- Job Vacancies at DORCO limited Tanzania 2021
- New Jobs at T-MARC Tanzania 2021 | Senior Advisor – Gender (6 posts) and Youth
- Job Opportunities at betPawa Tanzania 2021
- Various Job Opportunities at T-MARC Tanzania 2021
- Job Opportunity at Sokowatch Tanzania 2021
POSITION: Typing Teacher
The School of St Jude is a pioneering leader in charitable education within Africa. We are giving 1,800 students a 100% free, quality education, 100’s of graduates access to higher education and 30,000+ Tanzanians quality teaching each year. St Jude’s is funded by generous supporters from around the world who make our mission of giving bright, poor Tanzanian students a free, quality education possible.
Who are you
- A qualified Typing teacher experienced in teaching young students between ages 15 -18
- Passionate about young people and want to be part of shaping a better generation on digital literacy
- Passionate about computer literacy skills.
- You go to sleep at night dreaming about having a impacting lives through computer skills. Teaching Jobs At School of St Jude Arusha 2021
What you’ll do
- Teach students the mechanics of using a keyboard to type on a computer for example how to correctly type data, text, and symbols using all fingers.
- Teaching typing speed and accuracy with a target of 50 WPM and 98- 100% Accuracy on QWERTY
- Give standard typing tests to measure students’ progress gradually from Beginners, Intermediate and advanced levels
- Teach other related skills e. digit placement and positioning, key functions and practical applications
What we’re looking for
- A relevant Bachelor degree and related Typing Certificate
- Typing Speed and Accuracy at least 80WPM with over 98% accuracy and excellent computer related skills – Microsoft Word, Excel
- Time Management Proficient in written and spoken English
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good organisational skills, time management, and ability to work independently.
- The opportunity to use your talents and expertise to fight poverty through education and make a positive impact in Tanzania
- A flexible and supportive community of international and local employees
- Ample opportunities for career progression and development
- Mid-morning tea and lunch (during working days).
Are you interested?
- Send your cover letter and an up to date Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org (subject line must include the reference number: TSOSJ/HR/ADM/BSJ/01/21)
- Applications close on 10th January 2022.
– ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED!