Teaching Jobs at Yemeni Secondary School 2022 is now opened for all who passionate to work with Yemeni Secondary School located in Dar es salaam.
The Board of Education of DYCCC currently looking to hire Teachers at Yemen Secondary School for the 2023 school year. At Yemen Schools, we have a strong emphasis on character development, community service, and academic excellence.
Teachers must be certified Educators and highly qualified in their subject area. If you want to work in a supportive and collaborative environment with a team of staff that feels like family, apply now to join our growing team!
Job Type: Full–time
Position Type: Secondary School Teachers – All Subjects
- Bachelor or Masters in Education from an accredited educational institution;
- Minimum 3 years of teaching experience, with proven track records of outstanding academic performance.
- Well–developed communication skills, including high level of written and oral literacy in English Language and competent ICT use Desired Qualities
- Ability to deliver high quality learning over time to all students in the subject area
- Capacity to work alongside colleagues, contributing effectively to a team
- Ability to quickly establish and maintain positive relationships with students, staff and families
- Effective working with young people of a range of ages and abilities.
Read also: Nafasi za Kazi Viwandani 2022
Interviews will be held immediately for suitable applicants.
Salary: Good Salary package and benefits will be offered (NSSF, WCF, NHIF and other benefits)
Starting Date: 2nd January 2023
Application closing date: 25th November 2022
How to Apply: Teaching Jobs at Yemeni Secondary School
Please email your CV with 3 reference contacts and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
YEMENI SECONDARY SCHOOL
Taifa Road, Chang’ombe, Temeke, Dar es Salaam
Email · email@example.com