Are you searching for board of nursing texas, texas board of nursing verification, texas board of nursing address? this article covers all details about Texas Nurse Portal Login Guide 2023.
The new Texas Nurse Portal is a confidential and secure system that allows applicants to apply for nurse licensure by examination, endorsement, or renewal. The new paperless system is completely online.
Read also: Thirtyonetoday Login Guide 2023
How to register Texas Nurse Portal
- First visit to official website via link https://txbn.boardsofnursing.org/txbn/Portal/TermsandConditions
- After page open Just read carefully about Terms and conditions then click “Agree“
- You have to select yes or not if you held a license with the Texas Board of Nursing.
- Then Follow the steps to create an account. You’ll be able to use this portal, maintain your licenses, and get additional information. All fields are required unless specified.
Didn’t receive the verification email after registering?
Note: Registration link in the verification email is only valid for 24 hours. If you have exceeded this time, please restart the registration process.
- Check your Spam, Junk, Trash, Deleted Items, or Archive folder.
- Resend the verification email.
- If you are still not getting the verification email read our more Detailed FAQs or contact us
Texas Nurse Portal Login Procedures
- If you alredy have account just visit this link https://txbn.boardsofnursing.org/txbn
- Then enter Email address and Password
- after that just Click button SIGN IN
How do I check the status of my Texas RN license?
Information regarding the status of applications for nursing licensure in the State of Texas may now be found in the Texas Nurse Portal. If you already have a Texas Nurse Portal account, you will find information regarding your application status by logging in to your account.
How do I renew my Texas nursing license?
Nurses will need to renew their license online, by accessing the Texas Nurse Portal (https://txbn.boardsofnursing.org/txbn).
How long does a Texas RN license take?
How long does it take to get my permanent nursing license? The Texas Board of Nursing (BON) staff has a target of 15 business days from the date the last item needed is received to review and, if approved, to submit an endorsement application for a license to be issued, then for the license to be issued.
Check also: Hon3yhd Login Helpfull Guide 2023