Are you searching for TFRA Job Vacancies ( 26 Posts ), June 2023, Nafasi za kazi TFRA, TFRA Vacancies, tfra login, tfra online registration, tfra management team,?
Tanzania Fertilizer Regulatory Authority (TFRA) was established under the fertilizer Act No. 9 of 2009. It is a body corporate established to oversee and regulate quality and trade of fertilizers and fertilizer supplements in the Country.
Read also: TANAPA Job Vacancies, June 2023
The Government is currently implementing a Fertilizer Subsidy Program with the aim of increasing production and productivity in agriculture to strengthen food security by making the product affordable.
In order to achieve this objective, the government through Ministry of Agriculture has set aside budget to recruit competent, devoted and qualified personnel are required to ensure the subsidized fertilizer is reach all famers in Tanzania Mainland.
Job Tittle: Regional Fertilizer Subsidy Representatives
Key Qualifications, Experience and Competence:
The competent personnel with preferred education, training, experience and expertise requirements for the position
- Holder of Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture general, Agronomy, Horticulture, Agriculture Economics, Marketing, Education General, Science with Education, Business Administration, Sociology, Social Development, Economics or equivalent qualifications from recognized institutions.
- Should be familiar with region of appointment (your application should identify your region of interest)
- Should have good mobilization and communication skills.
- Should have computer skills (Microsoft word, excel and internet)
- Should be able to work in marginalized conditions
- Experience of at least three (3) years in related field is an added advantage.
Job Conditions: TFRA Job Vacancies
- Working hours from 7:30 to 15:30 hours.
- 6 months contract renewable depending on performance.
Main duties and responsibilities | Nafasi za kazi TFRA
The Regional Fertilizer Subsidy Representative (RFSR) is the representative of TFRA in the region which ensuring that all farmers get access to quality and affordable subsidized fertilizer in time.
Specifically, the Regional Fertilizer Subsidy Representative shall have the following duties and responsibilities: –
- Supervise all farmers registration and verification activities in the region.
- Coordinate with agro dealers in solving all distribution challenges within the region.
- Liase with other stakeholders in providing various services at regional level.
- Examine any operations or processes carried out at any place or premises that manufactures or sales subsidized fertilizer.
- Conduct regular training to stakeholders on matters related to the digital fertilizer subsidy program;
- Maintain a register of all subsidized fertilizers traded in the region.
- Maintain a register of all registered fertilizer manufacturers that are involved in the digital fertilizer subsidy programme within the region.
- In collaboration with Local Government Authorities, conduct public educational campaigns on matters concerning the digital fertilizer subsidy programme.
- Provide technical guidance to the fertilizer subsidy committee on all matters relating to the digital fertilizer subsidy programme;
- Supervise compliance to the digital fertilizer subsidy guidelines in the region.
- Monitor compliance on subsidized fertilizer indicative prices in the region.
- Submit weekly implementation plan and report to the Zonal Manager.
- Attend all meetings concerning the digital fertilizer subsidy programme in the region.
- Handle all matters and complaints concerning the digital fertilizer subsidy programme in the region.
- Monitor and report on all important information upon request.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by Superior.
Remuneration: An attractive salary package will be provided to the successful candidates
The application should be submitted online via firstname.lastname@example.org before or on 13rd June, 2023. Due to the volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted.