The Global Fund Jobs 2021 | Associate Security Officer, Geneva, global fund recruitment process, global fund geneva vacancies 2021, global fund staff, global fund vacancies namibia, global fund vacancies in south africa, global fund zambia email address, the global fund address, global fund grants. Check also: Smile Train Jobs 2021 | Program Manager Jobs
The Global Fund Jobs 2021 | Associate Security Officer, Geneva
Associate Security Officer – GL C – French Speaking
Associate Security Officer – GL C – French Speaking The Administration Team ensures that:
The Global Fund administration is aligned with the organizational strategy and priorities;
Recommended Jobs for You:
- Social Media Manager at Cheil South Africa Pty Ltd 2021
- NBC Bank Jobs 2021 | Lead Generator Agency Jobs 2021
- TOL Gases Limited Jobs 2021 | Board Member Vacancy Jobs 2021
- Institute of Accountancy Arusha Jobs 2021 | IAA Jobs 2021
- uneb portal 2021 | http uneb 2021
Management of administration services is based on effective policies for facility management, travel, conference management, asset management and security;
Key Responsibilities – The Global Fund Jobs 2021
Reporting to the Senior Security Officer, Administration Team, the Associate Security Ofï¬cer will:
- Be responsible to support building and enhancement of a robust Safety and Security framework in line with the concept of Duty of Care and related moral and legal obligations of the Global Fund Secretariat, to its employees and contractors, and to maintain their security and safety when working at the GHC
- Assess the risks and threats to the security of the GHC, staff, visitors and property, applying recognized methodologies, and recommend the appropriate operational and technical measures to the Senior Security Officer;
- Propose, draft, and implement the GHC security and access control procedures in line with the security concept for headquarters. Organize and conduct periodic assessments of security measures and equipment. Advise on gaps in security preparedness and recommend improvements and solutions. Ensure procedures are updated in line with evolving ways of working at the GHC;
- Supervise the security guards, provide daily guidance, establish and track individual training plans and conduct performance evaluations. Monitor and coordinate the outsourced guards’ contractual and invoicing arrangements; oversee performance and quality control of services rendered; update duties and terms of reference when required.
- Provide information on fire safety and first aid requirements, procedures and operational instructions to GHC security guards;
- Under the supervision of the Senior Security Officer, coordinate the initial response to security incidents and escalate when required.
- Analyse and make recommendations based on lessons learned. Draft detailed reports and keep relevant statistics reflecting the security situation at headquarters, including accidents and incidents;
- Under the supervision of the Senior Security Officer, propose an annual security and safety training programme. Arrange for training to be conducted, either in person or by a third party and organize practical exercises to test emergency procedures during simulated emergencies;
- University degree in Safety and Security Management or an equivalent qualification, social, international relations, government or law, or military/police academy degree
- Advanced first aid, fire safety and emergency rescue training certifi cations , and ideally the candidate has a very good knowledge of Swiss standards (e.g. lngenieur de securite ou Charge de securite pour la protection incendie AEAI).
- Another relevant European physical safety and security standard could also be considered.
- Fluency in English and French is required. Knowledge of other languages would be an asset.
- Global Fund awareness and mind-set
- Service orientation
- Drive for results
- Business: Understanding of the organizational business mechanisms; operating knowledge of pragmatic and practical solutions that help translating ideas into specific plans, goals and KPIs within the Global Fund.
- Due Diligence: Ensuring an appropriate spend of money by means of making informed decisions and initiating actions only after investigating all facts, conditions, rules, laws, regulations, financial considerations, or any other such matters;
- Operational Policy: Knowledge of the Global Fund operational policies;
- Project management: Knowledge of project management principles to effectively navigate change. Ability to structure and manage processes, plans, stakeholders, budgets and resources to achieve scope, quality, cost and time goals efficiently.
- Risk: Knowledge of the risk management process: identification, aggregation, mitigation, monitoring and reporting of the risks associated with a grant making organisation that operated in high risk & challenging operating environments.
- Demonstrated knowledge and use of standard computer software. i.e., MS Ofï¬ce tools, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Experience in developing online training, as well as face to face for non- specialist audience(s).
- Budgeting and project management experience.
- CPP (Certiï¬ed Protection Professional) or similar standards from the not-for- proï¬t sector (UNDSS SCP)
- The Global Fund recruits top-tier talent for our open positions, in support of our mission to end AIDS, tuberculosis and malaria as epidemics.
Explore our vacancies and apply on the Global Fund Careers recruitment system.
More information on working at the Global Fund is available on the Careers section of our main website.
Job Posting End Date
15 August 2021
The Global Fund is a partnership designed to accelerate the end of AIDS, tuberculosis and malaria as epidemics. As an international organization, the Global Fund mobilizes and invests more than US$4 billion a year to support programs run by local experts in more than 100 countries. In partnership with governments, civil society, technical agencies, the private sector and people affected by the diseases, we are challenging barriers and embracing innovation.
[sc_fs_job html = ‘true’ title = ‘The Global Fund Jobs 2021 | Associate Security Officer, Geneva’ title_tag = ‘h2’ valid_through = ‘2021-08-15’ employment_type = ‘FULL_TIME’ company_name = ‘The Global Fund’ same_as = ‘www.jobwikis.com’ logo_id = ‘3916’ street_address = ‘Geneva’ address_locality = ‘Geneva’ address_region = ‘Geneva’ postal_code = ‘1201’ address_country = ‘Switzerland’ currency_code = ‘USD’ quantitative_value = ‘3000’ base_salary = ‘DAY’ css_class = ” ] The Global Fund Jobs 2021 | Associate Security Officer, Geneva, global fund recruitment process, global fund geneva vacancies 2021, global fund staff, global fund vacancies namibia, global fund vacancies in south africa [/sc_fs_job]