Job Vacancy at Tigo Tanzania 2022 – Copy Writer
TIGO Tanzania Jobs Vacancies Tigo is a telecommunication company in Tanzania.. With over 13.5 million registered subscribers to their network, Tigo, directly and indirectly, employs over 300,000 Tanzanians including an extended network of customer service representatives, mobile money merchants, sales agents and distributors.
JOB PURPOSE | Nafasi za kazi TIGO Tanzania
This position is responsible for generating words, slogans and scripts for advertising corporate or brand campaigns as well as literature for the business at large fluently in both Swahili and English.
WE LEAD AND CONTRIBUTE.
by connecting, by owning, by delivering, by change and by vision. We live our values of trust, Passion, simplicity, integrity, and innovation.
- Brand Strategy
- Product Communication
TIGO Tanzania Jobs Vacancies CORE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Write clear, compelling and attractive copy with a distinct voice for different platforms including advertising, digital and corporate communications campaigns.
- Interpret creative/communications briefs to understand project requirements.
- Work with brand, communications, digital teams on different marketing projects both large and small scale.
- Work with Consumer Understanding to research for relevant impactful copy, slogans, scripts e.t.c.
- Edit and proofread copy as needed.
- Use SEO principles to maximize copy’s reach.
CORE COMPETENCIES | Job Vacancy at Tigo Tanzania 2022
- Proven experience as a copywriter or related role.
- Knowledge of online content strategy and creation.
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills.
- Experience with SEO.
- Strong research skills.
- Highly creative and imaginative.
- Collaborative spirit.
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills.
- Be able to work under pressure.
- Have an eye for detail.
- Have an interest in commerce, culture and new advertising trends and techniques.
tigo vacancies 2022 QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- University degree or advance diploma in literature, journalism, marketing or communications.
- A minimum of three years of experience in content creation, marketing, communications, or similar.
- “We are committed to equal employment opportunities and unbiased treatment of all individuals in all employment practices”. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted”.