In this post, you will get all information about Tindwa Medical and Health Services Jobs, tindwa medical and health services address, tmhs website, Nafasi za kazi Tindwa Medical and Health Services (TMHS).
Tindwa medical and health service is local registered company dealing with providing Emergency Medical Services, Waste and Environmental Management, Occupation Health and safety both local and international and Medical Supplies Services.
Currently, it is looking for Waste and Environmental Manager person who is self-motivated, committed, result driven to work with the company for the Waste and Environmental department
Job Title : Waste and Environmental Manager
Tindwa Medical and Health Services Jobs Qualifications
- Minimal qualification Bachelor Degree in Environmental Science and Management, Environmental Health Sciences or any related field
- Must be fluent in writing and speaking English language
- Must have computer skills
- Managerial skills
- At least three years working experience in the field of waste management ⮚ Applicants should have a high level of discipline, communicative and interpersonal skills, analytical, innovative problem-solving skills and time-managing skills.
- Manage statutory Compliance for all operations
- Overseeing collection, transportation and disposal of waste, to ensure its efficiency and prevent contamination – of air, land or water.
- Ensuring that health, safety, and security rules are followed.
- Formulating disposal methods and developing new approach/methods on waste management
- Ensuring a consistent standard of customer service.
- Supervising team and providing additional training and coaching as needed to ensure everyone is performing their job properly
- Coordinate and supervise effectively all disposal activities at site
- Perform evaluations and report all effect of our operations at site
- Implement all company procedures, policies, guidelines and plans at the plant ∙ Liaise with relevant bodies such as local authorities, public bodies and competent bodies ∙ Negotiate waste and environmental service agreements and manage associated costs and revenues
- Set organizational sustainability targets, developing plans to meet those targets and oversee their delivery.