In this post, you will get all information about Total Energies Tanzania Jobs, total energies careers login, total energies dar es salaam, total energies recruitment 2022, total energies jobs.
JOB TITLE: Learning and Development Coordinator
- HSEQ: Respect of the Golden rules and all the HSE rules and standards of TotalEnergies by all the staff, contractors, customers…
- Carrying out a comprehensive training needs analysis and updating LIZZY and ANAEL systems.
- Develop the Annual Training plan for all staff members and ensuring approval through the departmental Heads and the Managing Director with respect to budgetary resources.
- Identification and selection of internal and external training providers, resources persons and consultants in line with TEMTL and Company’s training policy.
- Overseeing training sessions to ensure that the training meets its set objectives
- Carrying out training evaluations and obtain feedback in line with the set objectives
- Ensures effective utilization of the Company Tools in assessing the impact of training programmed for the hot (immediate and cold (Post-training) evaluations.
- Generation of training reports for training tracking on LIZZY system.
- Organizing Career Management interviews as per allocations
- One MAESTRO system standards implementer for competencies and training -element 6.
- Ensuring the identified competency gaps are addressed in the development /training plans
- Champions TEMTL – University partnership program
- Co-ordination of the Young Graduate Trainee program from recruitments to deployment.
- Facilitation of internal training program on change management in liaison with Talent Developers and HRAM and organizing staff motivational talks and business areas.
- Diversity and inclusion: Provide and implement equality, diversity & inclusion advice and guidance with reference to relevant legislation and working collaboratively with all key stakeholders.
- Undertaking any other role as assigned by the HRAM.
Context and environment
Skills development and capacity building is an integral part of talent development. this ensures that TEMTL meets its current and long term human capital requirements in line with its Road Map. The position operates in context of frequent interactions with managers and all staff information exchange and constant feedback.
Candidate Profile : Total Energies Tanzania Jobs
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or business-related fields
- Post graduate Diploma in HR management
- Understanding of learning and development approaches
- Analytical skills and ability to work with HRIS
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- 2-4 years working experience in HR or other areas.