In this post, you will get all information about Drivers Job Opportunities at University of Dodoma (UDOM) 2022, nafasi za kazi driver mpya 2022, nafasi za kazi udom, udom jobs 2022, nafasi za kazi udereva leo.
Read also: Various Job Vacancies at Cartrack 2022
The University of Dodoma was formally established in March 2007 following the signing of the Charter by the President of the United Republic of Tanzania. The first academic programmes commenced in September 2007. The University has been designed on a seven campus college mode each of which is semi autonomous.
The University is currently seeking qualified candidates who are willing to work under contract terms in vacant positions that exist as follows:
Post: Tricycle Driver (Bajaji) (8 POSITIONS)
Duties And Responsibilities: UDOM Jobs 2022
- To drive Tricycle – (Bajaji) towards approved destinations and in accordance with traffic regulations.
- To undertake minor mechanical repairs.
- To take Tricycle – (Bajaji) due for routine maintenance/repair to the appointed service agent.
- To maintain Tricycle – (Bajaji) log books.
- To make pre–inspection to the assigned Tricycle – (Bajaji) prior traveling and report mechanical damages/defects.
- To ensure safety and cleanliness of the
- Tricycle – (Bajaji) at all times.
- To exercise duty of care of the disabled
- To promptly report accidents or incidents involving the Tricycle – (Bajaji) to the relevant authority.
- To perform any other duties as may be assigned by the immediate supervisor.
Qualification And Experience:
- Holder of National Secondary School Examination Certificate plus Driving License Class “A, A1-A3, and B1-B2” with an experience of not less than 1 year in driving Tricycle.
- He/she must be at the age of 18 years and not exceeding 45 years of age.
- He/she must have two guarantors (one civil servant and non-civil servant).
Terms And Condition
Successful candidate will be obliged to work under contract of three (3) months which can be renewed subject to performance.
Remuneration: PGSS 2.1
Mode of Applications Application letters with detailed curriculum vitae (CV) and copies of relevant certificates should reach the undersigned, in hard copies, not later than fourteen (14) days from the date of this advertisement.
Please Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted through their addresses and/or telephone numbers. If you do not hear from us, consider yourself unsuccessful.
All Applications should be sent to:
Deputy Vice Chancellor-Planning, Finance and Administration
P.O. Box 259
The University of Dodoma