In this post, you will get all information about Various Job Vacancies at Total Energies Tanzania 2022, total tanzania jobs 2022, total energies jobs, total energies careers login.
Total Energies Tanzania has been active in Tanzania since 1969, where we are the leading retailer. We also lead environmental and community outreach initiatives in the country with the focus on preserving biodiversity and reducing our environmental footprint.
JOB TITLE: GENERAL TRADE EXECUTIVE
Job Description : Total tanzania jobs 2022
- Implements the affiliate marketing strategy
- Participates in the development of affiliate marketing plans on General Trade on the basis of GT in the box master plan, key account arrangement to obtain optimal volumes, margins and collections.
- Monitors , follows up and reports on the consumer prospection activity
- Develops the reseller business (PRISM), operating on cash basis, collection by own transport or in case of credit covered strictly by bank guarantee.
- Monitors the level of orders executed per key account customer every 10 days relative to expected monthly targets
- Intervenes with customers to establish cause of variations
- Before sale service (Quotations to clients, monthly price advice, Transmission of prices to clients)
- Undertakes corrective action on wrong pricing on invoice, issues on shortlanded products
- Collects tender documents, identifies tender requirements (bid security)
- Participates in preparation of bids and contracts. A contract to be in place for any new business.
- Updates all existing contracts, and participates in contract renewal process including negotiations.
- Undertakes daily market price surveys on reseller market
- Generates profitability analysis Ex Ante and determines credit limits per customer. A customer with multiple accounts to be considered in totality.
- Periodic review of Commercial Term forms (credit ceiling, credit days)
- Coordinates account reconciliations with client (in liason with credit controller, Customer service)
- Prepares Equipment Movement form for equipment installations, and removals. Review of supply and demand of equipment to suit GT Client portfolio. Equipment includes stationary and mobile tanks, transfer and dispensing pumps.
- After sale service (assist tax exempt clients on documentation, handle card sales ex stations,
- Coordinates and follows up collections from clients in liason with Customer service /Credit Control sections
- Attends business review meetings with key account clients on quarterly basis to address queries, complaints or dissatisfaction
- Implement new projects including Consignment management, Fuel management system,and Excellium
- Active use of GT Toolbox as recommended by GT Africa division
- Undertake training to GT Client staff on proper product handling and quality Control.
- Attends in house credit control meetings and undertakes review of limits on quarterly basis.
- Daily checking of Margin and Aged balance reports and Prepares reminders to Clients on payments
- Follows up the endorsement of contracts for those clients who have not yet signed/need for review
- Maintains proper filing system on client and other business documents
- Carries out risk assessments on clients in key account list and reports a minimum of 12 near misses per annum
- Active participation in variable compensation scheme (performance measured on volumes, margins, collections realized and prospects converted)
- Active participation in SALSA, with a minimum of 20 reports per month. Entry into SALSA on daily basis and proper registration of visits made on existing clientele, and on prospects , and opportunities .created.
Candidate profile For Job Vacancies at Total Energies Tanzania 2022
- Knowledge of basic accounting
- Technical knowledge and Marketing Skills
- Working experience at both Field and Main Office
- University degree in business related fields.
Job Title: Learning and Development Coordinator
- HSEQ: Respect of the Golden rules and all the HSE rules and standards of TotalEnergies by all the staff, contractors, customers…
- Carrying out a comprehensive training needs analysis and updating LIZZY and ANAEL systems.
- Develop the Annual Training plan for all staff members and ensuring approval through the departmental Heads and the Managing Director with respect to budgetary resources.
- Identification and selection of internal and external training providers, resources persons and consultants in line with TEMTL and Company’s training policy.
- Overseeing training sessions to ensure that the training meets its set objectives
- Carrying out training evaluations and obtain feedback in line with the set objectives
- Ensures effective utilization of the Company Tools in assessing the impact of training programmed for the hot (immediate and cold (Post-training) evaluations.
- Generation of training reports for training tracking on LIZZY system.
- Organizing Career Management interviews as per allocations
- One MAESTRO system standards implementer for competencies and training -element 6.
- Ensuring the identified competency gaps are addressed in the development /training plans
- Champions TEMTL – University partnership program
- Co-ordination of the Young Graduate Trainee program from recruitments to deployment.
- Facilitation of internal training program on change management in liaison with Talent Developers and HRAM and organizing staff motivational talks and business areas.
- Diversity and inclusion: Provide and implement equality, diversity & inclusion advice and guidance with reference to relevant legislation and working collaboratively with all key stakeholders.
- Undertaking any other role as assigned by the HRAM.
Context and environment
Skills development and capacity building is an integral part of talent development. this ensures that TEMTL meets its current and long term human capital requirements in line with its Road Map. The position operates in context of frequent interactions with managers and all staff information exchange and constant feedback.
Candidate profile : Total energies jobs
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or business-related fields
- Post graduate Diploma in HR management
- Understanding of learning and development approaches
- Analytical skills and ability to work with HRIS
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- 2-4 years working experience in HR or other areas.