Various Jobs at AMREF Tanzania 2021 With the focus to reach and works with the most vulnerable African communities to achieve lasting health change, Amref Health Africa has been active in Tanzania since 1957 and in 1987 the country office was established in Dar es Salaam. Since then, Amref Health Africa Tanzania has been among the major supporters of the Government of Tanzania’s health care initiatives particularly the Ministry of Health, Community Development, Gender, Elderly and Children (MoHCDGEC). Amref has supported the development of a number of national health policies, strategies and guidelines for equitable health service delivery.Nafasi za kazi AMREF
The C3HP team will collaborate with the Ministry of Health, Community Development, Gender, Elderly and Children (MOHCDGEC), and the President’s Office, Regional Administration and Local Government (PO–RALG), Regional and Districts Local Governments’ Authorities to ensure increased demand for and use of quality HIV, TB, and FP services, leading to improved health outcomes. With this, Amref Tz is announcing the following positions to be filled for this project:
How to Apply:–
If you meet the criteria given above and interested in the vacancies, please send an application
letter and CV combined in as one PDF document indicating your present employer and position,
daytime telephone contact, names and addresses of three referees.
All interviews will be conducted at Amref Health Africa country Office in Dar es Salaam for shortlisted applicants. To be considered, your application must be received by 16.30 HOURS December 08, 2021. The subject line of your job application email should mention the job position that you are applying as it appears in this advertisement. Failure to do that your application may not be easily retrieved.
All correspondences and applications should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Amref Health Africa is an equal opportunity employer and has a non–smoking environment policy; Women and People with disability are encouraged to Apply
2. “Amref Health Africa is committed to the principles of safeguarding in workplace and will not tolerate any form of abuse, wherever it occurs or whoever is responsible”
3. Note that Amref Health Africa does not require applicants to pay any fee at whatever stage of the recruitment and selection process.
4. Any Applicant attempting or communicating to the Amref Health Africa Management or Staff through phone calls, sms, text emails and other means will automatically be disqualified from this opportunity. All communications should be channelled to the provided official correspondence email above
5. Amref health Africa –Tanzania regrets that only short–listed candidates will be contacted.