In this post, you will get all information about Vodacom Early Careers Programmes 2022 at Vodacom Tanzania Plc, Ajira Mpya Vodacom Tanzania, Vodacom Tanzania jobs 2022, Vodacom Careers.
Read also: Nafasi za Kazi Supermarket 2022
Description For Vodacom Tanzania jobs 2022
At Vodacom, we work hard to build a better future. A more connected, inclusive and sustainable world. As a dynamic global community, it is our human spirit together with technology that empowers us to achieve this.
We challenge and innovate in order to connect people, businesses, and communities across the world. Delighting our customers and earning their loyalty drives us as we experiment, learn fast and get it done together.
With us, you can truly be yourself and belong, share inspiration, embrace new opportunities, thrive and make a real difference.
- Nafasi za Kazi Viwandani 2022
- Nafasi za Kazi Mashirika Binafsi 2022
- Salary scale Tanzania 2022 PDF | Madaraja ya mishahara serikalini 2022
The Vodacom Internship programme is a 12 month fixed term contract which provides workplace experience. It allows one to gain valuable work experience, explore career paths, networking with professionals in the field, while earning an income. This programme is our pipeline or transition into permanent roles as opportunities arise. The applicants need to have completed at least their undergraduate degree or equivalent.
Start date is 15 November 2022.
The objective of the Vodacom Internship Programme is to:
• Develop a talent pipeline of skilled individuals for the core business areas within Vodacom
• Create opportunities for unemployed graduates with the required qualifications to develop competencies in the digital technology company environment.
The ideal candidate for the programme should demonstrate strong potential in the following areas:
• Interpersonal & Communication skills
• Customer obsession
• Digital savviness
• Problem solving
• Flexibility & Resilience
• Must be Tanzanian
• Fresh graduate or graduate with less than 2 years working experience
• Must be 26 years old or younger
• Must have obtained a minimum of upper-second class degree or equivalent
• Degrees in Computer Science/Information Technology, Statistics/Actuarial Science, Telecommunication/Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Economics, Accounting, Finance, and Sales & Marketing are preferred.
• Before you can apply for a position, please ensure that you meet all of the above criteria.
• Complete your application by answering the pre-screening questions accordingly.
Please ensure to attach a copy of your certified academic results and identity documents.
• Eligible candidates will be invited to complete our digital online assessment.
Applications close on 01 October 2022
If you have any questions, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Commitment from Vodacom
Vodacom is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognized, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences – we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodacom you will have access to our excellent flexible benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.