In this post, you will get all information about Vodacom Jobs 2022,Vodacom Tanzania Jobs 2022, Nafasi za kazi Vodacom Tanzania.
Vodacom Tanzania Limited is Tanzania’s leading cellular network company. As of December 2020, Vodacom Tanzania had over 15.6 million customers and was the largest wireless telecommunications network in Tanzania.
Position: CSOC Support Engineer
Vodacom Tanzania Jobs 2022 Role Purpose
- To act as a first line support with the configuration, troubleshooting, monitoring, reporting and isolating problems for the enterprise customers.
- To provide technical support to ensure corporate customers with high service availability and reliability.
- To receive customer incidents calls from corporate clients that have solutions offered by Vodacom Plc and isolate the problem and take necessary actions for resolution
- To manage incidents, problems, capacity, configurations, SLAs (Service Level Agreements), and changes for the customers that Vodacom Plc has acquired.
- To advise the customers accordingly and eloquently on their problems, and ensure that Vodacom Plc does not lose a customer because of after sale support.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
- Make sure the service levels that we have with the corporate are met, through Service Level Management process.
- Ensure that the customers are always within their capacity and play advisory role as and when there is congestion through Capacity Management process.
- Proactively advise the customers in case there is availability issue through Availability Management process.
- To achieve SLA Mean Time To Resolution (MTTR), through Incident Management process
- Make sure root-cause analysis for all problems are done in a professional manner and are documented and advised to the customer through the process of Problem Management.
- Manages the network through Change Management process, and an up to date Configuration Management database for our customers.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
- Working experience with IT systems.
- Working experience with Data networks.
- Experience in telecommunication industry is an added advantage.
- Excellent analytical and critical reasoning skills translated from customers queries.
- Good interpersonal communication skills
Must have technical/professional qualifications:
- Degree in Communication, Computer Science, Information Technology or its equivalence.
- Good knowledge of IP technology
- Knowledge on transmission networks.
- Computer Literacy conversant in MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Data entry into any database system.
- Knowledge of GSM and UMTS technology
- Knowledge of telecommunication systems
- Certified ITIL, CISCO, Huawei or Juniper equipment, or if not should commit to be certified in at most 3 months.