Job Opportunity at Vodacom Tanzania 2022 | Manager: Cyber Prevent & Demand
Vodacom Tanzania Jobs 2022 Vodacom Tanzania Limited is Tanzania’s leading cellular network company. As of December 2020, Vodacom Tanzania had over 15.6 million customers and was the largest wireless telecommunications network in Tanzania.
Vodacom Tanzania is the second telecom company in Africa, after Vodacom, to switch on its 3G High-Speed Downlink Packet Access (HSDPA) which was available only in Dar Es Salaam in early 2007.
This role is responsible for effective planning and execution of Cyber security Technologies & Tooling, projects, and operations. This includes identification of security needs (demands) using Capacity growth and trends, coordinating delivery of the needs, and ensuring security operations are running as designed.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
- Own demand planning and forecasting, acquisition, implementation, license renewals, and system administration for Cyber security Technologies while ensuring cost effective adequacy and 100% coverage of cyber tooling across Vodacom systems and products.
- Coordinate delivery and assessment of cyber security baselines (CSBs) across all Vodacom relevant business areas and processes.
- Monitor compliance of the Cyber security managed services contract, to ensure highest performance always above agreed SLA and provide regular Management reports on Cyber Security KPI and SLAs.
- Monitor change management, Drive innovation and continuous improvement through Automation and Simplification of key cyber security processes.
- Continuous monitor internal capacity, identify new potential areas for Commercial Cyber Security, drive internal and third-party service review covering performance, service improvements, quality and processes.
Vodacom Tanzania Jobs 2022 Long Description
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in information technology, Computer Science, Cyber Security, or relevant domain
- Strong Understanding of key Cyber Security Technologies & Tools and General Information Technologies.
- Knowledge of Cyber and Risk Management Frameworks and International Security standards.
- Knowledge of legal, regulatory and privacy requirements (GDPR, PCI DSS).
- An industry Security certification. CISSP is strongly preferred.
Vodacom Jobs Tanzania Skills
- Risk and Compliance
- Leading Organisation Culture and Change
- Mobile and Network Security
- Implementation and Integration
- External trends and insights
- Critical Thinking
- People Development
- Complexity Management
- Assurance / Assessment
- Strategy Execution
- Change and Adaptability
- Risk Management