Are you searching for Vodacom Tanzania Plc Job Vacancy, July 2023, vodacom tanzania job vacancies, vodacom tanzania jobs 2023, vodacom jobs 2023, vodacom careers.
Vodacom Tanzania is Tanzania’s leading communications company providing a wide range of services for consumers and enterprise including voice, data, messaging, financial services and Enterprise solutions.
Read also: Plan International Job Vacancy, July 2023
At Vodacom, we’re working hard to build a better future. A more connected, inclusive and sustainable world. As a dynamic global community, it’s our human spirit, together with technology, that empowers us to achieve this.
We challenge and innovate in order to connect people, businesses, and communities across the world. Delighting our customers and earning their loyalty drive us, and we experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
With us, you can be truly be yourself and belong, share inspiration, embrace new opportunities, thrive, and make a real difference.
POSITION: Head of M-Pesa Sales & Distribution
Responsible for the overall management of M-Pesa Sales and distribution channels within M-Pesa Ltd. This includes but not limited to formulation and implementation of M-PESA distribution strategies, effective acquisition of New M-Pesa Customers and maintain effective customers touchpoints to drive adoption of M-Pesa products & Services, management of M-Pesa agents and Super Agents network, overall management of M-Pesa distribution staff, ensuring continuous performance and achievements of KPI’s, contributing towards the drafting of budgets, management of divisional expenditure, management and implementation of the company’s administrative, financial policies and channel compliance.
Design and implement M-Pesa sales and distribution strategy.
- Manage acquisition of M-Pesa new customers.
- Set key KPIs for M-Pesa agent network acquisition and support.
- Set operational standards and guidelines to support operations of channels and staff.
Manage all channels of M-Pesa distribution
- Identify and recommend potential M-PESA Super Agents, agents and key strategic distribution partners
- Manage super agents and agents’ performance, ensuring set KPIs are met. Key KPIs include float levels, SIM stock holding and electronic airtime availability in all M-Pesa outlets
- Evaluate and manage daily national M-Pesa distribution team activities.
- In coordination with heads of regions ensure set route disciplines are observed by Super Agents, outsourced (TDR’s) staff and company employees.
- Develop reward schemes for high performing agents while setting penalties for non-performers
- Coordinate M-Pesa on the ground promotions, agent training and activation activities
- Identify M-PESA distribution gaps and share the same with regional heads, direct reports and partners for remedial action
Coordinate with responsible divisions on availability of M-Pesa agent PoS Branding and merchandizing materials
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in a business related course.
- Masters in Business Administration would be preferred additional qualification
- 3-5 years of varied experience in Sales & Distribution ~ 2years at a senior level.
- Extensive knowledge of telecoms business and value chain and sound understanding of distribution models and route to market.
- Telecom analytical skills both local and regional
- Experience in using technology to drive sales and team productivity
- Ability to innovate and deliver value to business at multiple levels will play an important role
- Ability to manage large scale with a very wide geographical scope across region of assignment
- Ability to manage an outsourcing partner to deliver business solution
- High on interpersonal skills and able to relate at all levels within the business.
- Sound sales & Distribution experience – combination of both FMCG/Telco marketing
- Customer intimacy
- Keen on end to end to distributor and staff issues.
- Sound analytical skills
- Strong communication skills and should be able to lead cross functional teams.
- High level of planning & execution capabilities
Skills | Vodacom Tanzania Plc Job Vacancy
- Modern Marketing Leadership
- Business and Commercial Acumen
- Complexity Management
- Segment Strategy and Planning
- Always on Marketing
- Data Analytics and Insights
- Strategy Execution
- External trends and insights
- People Development
- Customer Centricity
Not a perfect fit?
Worried that you don’t meet all the desired criteria exactly? At Vodafone we are passionate about Inclusion for All and creating a workplace where everyone can thrive, whatever their personal or professional background. If you’re excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align exactly with every part of the job description, we encourage you to apply as you may be the right candidate for this role or another role, and our recruitment team can help you see how your skills fit in.
Commitment from Vodacom
Vodacom is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognized, developed and rewarded.
We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences – we are not only multinational but multicultural too.
At Vodacom you will have access to our excellent flexible benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.