Are you searching for WSU Walter Sisulu University online application 2023/2024, WSU online application 2023/2024,Walter Sisulu University Online Registration Portal,WSU Online Registration Portal?
This article is powerful and helpful, it will help you to track all information about walter sisulu university.
Find South Africa Walter Sisulu University (WSU) Portal for Course Registration, Fees Payment, Exam Results, Admission Online Application, Application Status, Acceptance Fees Payment, Timetable, Academic Calendar, Application Status and more on Jobwikis.
- www tut ac za online application registration for 2023
- Unisa undergraduate prospectus 2023 pdf download
WSU Walter Sisulu University online application 2023/2024
- WSU Student Portal: https://www.wsu.ac.za/index.php/student-online-services-portal-wsu
- WSU Student E-Learning Portal: https://blackboard.wsu.ac.za/
- WSU Main Website: http://www.wsu.ac.za
This WSU portal is your online gateway to information and resources at the Walter Sisulu University (WSU) and beyond.
It enables you to access a range of personalized information depending on your role. You can view and update your personal details including local address and emergency contact numbers from time to time.
WSU Online Registration Portal
You can also access the courses you’ve registered for and the examination results for each semester. The latest announcements and events listed here will keep you in step with the happenings in the university and beyond.
For more information and inquiries, you can contact Walter Sisulu University (WSU) by visiting the institution’s official website.
WSU online application 2023/2024
Check WSU Application status 2021/2022 (Apply) and WSU Registration status in South Africa: The Walter Sisulu University Application Status Check allows you to check the most up-to-date information about your application: The status of your application can be tracked by logging into WSU Portal.
Find out Walter Sisulu University Application status, log in to WSU student Portal to see your Application status within the given deadline.
If your application for admission is successful and accepted by the faculty, you will receive an offer of admission in the Application Portal.
In that case, the University will provide a deadline by which you must respond to the offer. If you want to accept the offer of admission, it is necessary that you log in and accept it in the Application Portal within the given deadline.
WSU Walter Sisulu University online application 2023/2024
It is strongly recommended that Walter Sisulu University applicants check their application status on a regular basis, e.g. once a week, as there may be updates or additional requests required as part of the dossier review. In addition, you can update your address on this site so that the University always has your current coordinates.
Solutions to common issues
The common issues students usually face with logging in to the portal are forgotten passwords, emails, ids, and web-related problems.
The management may use cybersecurity features to reduce the risk of information theft from attackers. The downside to these security features is that they may also affect the legit students who wish to use the student portal.
Walter Sisulu University PO Box 1421 EAST LONDON 5200
Grey Street Site and Masibulele Site Tel: (+27) 040 842 6800 For admission queries, telephone (+27) 040 842 6806
Student Access to Email | WSU student email login
You, as a student, can keep up-to-date with your correspondence including library book due dates by using the WSU email system.
- Email accounts are created automatically for all WSU registered students.
- The email address is the email@example.com, for example, firstname.lastname@example.org
- As a student, you can access your emails by going to www.wsu.ac.za – scroll down to Connect Me and select the option to access WSU email OR go directly to https://outlook.office.com
- The default password for first-year students is the student’s identity number.
- In your inbox, please remember to check for reminders and overdue notices from the Library.
Walter Sisulu University (WSU) courses: Full List
Rhodes University is offering undergraduate and postgraduate programmes.
There are a total of four faculties or schools under Walter Sisulu University (WSU) offering courses in following areas:
Here are all the courses or programmes offered by Walter Sisulu University (WSU). Click on the department below for more information about courses.
Faculty of Business, Management Sciences and Law
The Departments and programmes are:
- Department of Accounting & Finance
- Diploma: Internal Auditing, Potsdam
- Advanced Diploma: Cost and Management Accounting, Street College
- Department of Corporate Communication & Marketing
- Higher Certificate: Versatile Broadcasting, Heritage
- Diploma: Journalism, Heritage
- Advanced Diploma: Journalism, Heritage
- Department of Management & Governance
- Diploma: Management, Potsdam
- Diploma: Management (Extended), Potsdam
- Diploma: Public Management, Potsdam
- Diploma: Policing, Potsdam
- Diploma: Local Government Finance, Potsdam
- Diploma: in Local Government Finance (Extended)
- Diploma: Small Business Management, Potsdam
- Advanced Diploma: Management, Potsdam
- Advanced Diploma: Public Management, College Street
- Department of People Development & Technology
- Diploma: Human Resources Management, Potsdam
- Diploma: Administrative Management, Potsdam
- Diploma: Office Management & Technology, Potsdam
- Advanced Diploma: Human Resources Management, Potsdam & College Street
- Advanced Diploma: Business Administration, Potsdam
- Department of Tourism, Hospitality & Sports Management
- BTech: Tourism Management
- Diploma: Hospitality
- Diploma: Tourism Management
- Diploma: Sports Management.
Faculty of Health Sciences
- BCur (Basic)
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery
- Bachelor of Nursing
- BSc Health Promotion (Allied Health Professions)
- Bachelor of Medical Clinical Practice (Medicine)
- Bachelor of Social Work (Allied Health Professions)
- Bachelor of Medical Sciences: Mthatha
Faculty of Education
- University Licentiate in Music Education (ULME)
- BEd (FET) Humanities
- BEd (FET) Natural Sciences
- BEd (FET) Economic and Management Sciences Education
- BEd (FET) Consumer Science Education
- BEd (FET) Technology Education
- Bachelor of Social Sciences
- Bachelor of Arts
- BEd (FET) Arts and Culture Education
- Diploma in Adult basic education and training (ABET)
Faculty of Science, Engineering and Technology
- BSc: (3-year programme) Computer Science or 4-year extended curriculum programme
- BSc: Applied Mathematics, Biological Sciences, Chemistry, Mathematical Statistics, Mathematics, Geography, Physics, Zoology (3 year programme)
- BSc:Environmental Science (3 year programme)
- B.Tech: Chemistry
- B. Tech: Fine Art
- B.Tech: Information Technology (Software Development)
- B.Tech: Information Technology (Communication Networks)
- B.Tech: Civil Engineering (Transportation Engineering or Water Engineering)
- B.Tech Electrical Engineering
- B.Tech Mechanical Engineering
- National Diploma: Fine Art
- National Diploma: Fashion
- National Diploma: Consumer Sciences: Food and Nutrition
- National Diploma: Building or Extended Curriculum Programme
- National Diploma: Civil Engineering or Extended Curriculum Programme
- National Diploma: Electrical Engineering or Extended Curriculum Programme
- National Diploma: Mechanical Engineering or Extended Curriculum Programme
- National Diploma: Information Technology (Software Development) or Extended Curriculum Programme
- National Diploma: Information Technology (Support Services) or Extended Curriculum Programme
- National Diploma: Information Technology (Communication Networks) or Extended Curriculum Programme
- National Diploma: Analytical Chemistry (Mainstream and Extended)