50 Latest Jobs at Sanlam Life Insurance, Life insurance is vital to give you peace of mind that your loved ones’ financial needs will be taken care of after you’re gone. Check also: Latest Teaching Jobs at Grace Schools | Ajira za Walimu 2021
50 Latest Jobs at Sanlam Life Insurance
Similarly, general insurance provides the protection you need against the sudden loss of or damage to your car and other household possessions, which could place a significant financial burden on you and your family. (Jobs at Sanlam Life Insurance)
Protect yourself and your loved ones with Sanlam Life Insurance’s comprehensive range of life insurance offerings, and make sure your belongings are covered properly through Sanlam General Insurance.
- New Jobs at Kenya National Innovation Agency | Drivers and Managers | Jobs in Kenya 2021
- New Necta Form Six Results 2021 | Matokeo ya Form Six 2021
- New Form Five Selection 2021 | Waliochaguliwa Kidato cha Tano 2021
- How to Access UDSM Online Application 2021/2022 | UDSM OAS Login
- Selform Tamisemi go tz 2021 | Kubadili Tahasusi 2021
- Latest Jobs at TPC Ltd Moshi 2021
- New Jobs at EWURA | Energy and Water Utilities Regulatory Authority 2021
Minimum Qualifications of the Applicant
- Form four or Form six Certificate. (Jobs at Sanlam Life Insurance)
- Certificate or diploma or degree in insurance, business administration, marketing, sales or alternative training.
- Insurance certificate (COP) is preferred.
- Be motivated to earn a living by making a lot of sales.
- Experience in selling insurance services or other financial services is required.
- Willingness to provide customer service wherever they are will be considered.
- Be able to speak and write Swahili and English fluently.
- Be able to do arithmetic calculations accurately.
- Be able to persuade them and build relationships. (Jobs at Sanlam Life Insurance)
- Be willing to work at a branch office far from home if necessary.
Mode of Applications
If you have any of the above qualifications send your application or submit by hand to: –
Meneja, Utumishi na Utawala,
Sanlam Life Insurance (T) Ltd,
P.O Box 22229
Mtaa wa Ohlo,Jengo la Aman Place Ghorofa ya 9,
Apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
The deadline for submitting the application is 24 April 2021