In this post, you will get all information about New Job Vacancies at CRDB Bank Plc 2022, Ajira Mpya CRDB Bank Vacancies 2022, crdb job vacancies 2022, crdb internship 2022, crdb bank vacancies.
Read also: Various Job Vacancies at TIGO Tanzania 2022
CRDB Bank Plc is an African bank and a leading Financial Services Provider in Tanzania with current presence in Tanzania and Burundi, East Africa.
Job Title: Senior Specialist – Payment Systems
Responsible for the provision of Information Technology support for systems under Payment Unit to optimize operational efficiency. This position is to address systems issues to sustain application functionality and identify process improvement opportunities across the payment systems.
This role works closely with the business departments and key vendors to resolve any technical deficiencies, assist with integration needs, implement, and test new functionalities and generally, to ensure that payment systems unit deliver a quality banking experience as well as contributing to the strategic direction of the Bank.
Key responsibilities : CRDB Bank vacancies
- Providing IT support for systems under Payment Unit.
- Training end-users on application functionalities and respond to queries raised in a timely manner.
- Implement and/or upgrade applications and provide second line support for Production, Disaster Recovery site and Tests environments.
- Research and recommend Innovative ideas, and where possible automation for system administration task. Identify approaches that leverage our resources and provide economies of scale.
- Work with Change/Release Management process stakeholders for successful change execution.
- Resolving logged tickets in a timely manner.
- Monitoring hardware, software, and system performance metrics.
- Ensure that backups of all administered applications are being performed as per the schedule.
- Working with vendors in the process of troubleshooting escalated incidents including being available 24/7 when needed.
- Providing assurance of Business Continuity through performing Disaster Recovery Tests.
- Define, document, maintain best practices, and support procedures (configuration, operational etc.)
- Ensuring system’s security by addressing vulnerability issues for systems under Payment Unit.
- Coordinate with all relevant departments with regards to training and testing on new and existing and upgraded payment applications.
- Validating software fixes received from vendor before deployment in Production environment.
- Carryout other assignment as may be assigned by Manager Payment Systems, SM-CBA, DICT, top and executive management.
Experience, Knowledge and Skills Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or any other equivalent and relevant qualification from an accredited institution.
- Minimum of 3 years of general ICT Systems support experience in banking environment.
- Understanding of Infrastructure technologies including networks, servers, and databases.
- Understanding the core functions of the business unit, policies, and procedures of assigned systems.
- Understanding of application and system architecture concepts.
- Knowledge of system vulnerabilities and security issues.
- Ability to handle numerous concurrent tasks under time constraints, effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a highly dynamic environment.
- Technical interaction with vendors, contractors, and other stakeholders.
JOB TITLE: Senior Specialist; Medical
Responsible to grow and manage Bancassurance portfolio and identify business opportunities for all lines of business. Provide leadership and direction to the business development team including business retention thus achieving the delivery of the Business Budget as well as ensuring sustainable, profitable business operations and establishing CRDB insurance agent as the most remarkable agent readily recognized within Tanzania.
Ajira Mpya CRDB Bank Vacancies 2022 Accountabilities
- Responsible for overseeing the daily medical insurance sales in the Organization.
- Ensures compliance with organizational policies, procedures and quality standards including TIRA.
- Works in close coordination with different stakeholders to develop business strategy and articulate action plans to drive the focus of business towards archiving the company objectives.
- Undertakes internal and external training initiatives to expand the technical skills of Underwriters across the Banks.
- Responsible for ensuring all the medical renewals are done on time and ensure maximum client retention while generating more leads and support in the closing of the same.
- Develop and review all business proposals for new products and clients for quality assurance
- To drive and support Zonal and Branch managements in terms of medical renewals and new business acquisitions.
- Validate all the medical proposals/inquiries/quotations received directly or through the Branches for compliance.
- Provides underwriting technical guidance on matters related to defining the scope of cover, development of policy terms, premium finance, the tenor of coverage etc. to Zone and branches in ensuring the achievement of the targets.
- Analyse sales data on sales results and develop plans to address performance gaps.
- Responsible for proposing and implementing cost-effective solutions for the efficient and effective operations of the Bank.
- Find new customers and persuade existing ones to buy extra services/products (Cross and Upselling).
- Submission accurate, quality, and timely business reports and use these to compile departmental reports for review by senior management and the Bank management in terms of Daily, Weekly and Monthly.
- Monitor competitor’s activities and advise the senior management team on opportunities/threats that are presented by such activities.
- Gathering information from clients, and assessing their insurance needs and risk profile.
- Building and maintaining ongoing relationships with clients including scheduling and attending meetings and understanding the nature of clients’ businesses or lives.
- Researching insurance companies policies and negotiating with underwriters to find the most suitable insurance benefits for clients at the best price.
- Arranging specialized types of insurance cover in complex cases; may involve preparing reports for insurance underwriters and surveyors and negotiating with insurers.
Education Requirements Experience, Knowledge & Skills Required
- Bachelor’s degree in Banking, Business Administration, Insurance or any related field and relevant qualification from a recognized university.
- Minimum of 5 years experience within the Insurance Industry with 4 years of sales experience.
- Expertise in the medical Insurance business.
- Excellent planning & organization skills.
- Ability to multitask.