In this post, you will get all information about New Job Vacancy at CRDB Bank Plc 2022, Nafasi Mpya za Kazi Crdb Bank, Ajira Mpya crdb job vacancies 2022, crdb internship 2022, crdb bank vacancies, crdb bank tanzania.
CRDB Bank Plc is an African bank and a leading Financial Services Provider in Tanzania with current presence in Tanzania and Burundi, East Africa.
- Majina Ya Waliochaguliwa Sensa 2022 PDF Download
- form five second selection 2022 to 2023 na Vyuo
- Kozi za Kipaumbele Bodi ya Mikopo HESLB 2022/2023
- List majina ya sensa 2022 pdf ajira Release date
To drive the business growth and management of the Diaspora Banking Business in CRDB Bank in connection with Tanzanian Embassies, diaspora associations and the ministry in ensuring strong and sustainable relationship that brings more business.
Key Responsibilities: Ajira Mpya CRDB Job Vacancies 2022
- Manage and monitor diaspora banking business by ensuring customer base growth, deposits, income, facility utilization and usage of other relevant bank products and services.
- Work with product managers to ensure customers’ feedback is considered in all new products and changes done to existing products.
- Develop and maintain relationships with all diaspora banking business partners in-country and outside the country.
- Develop and lead the implementation of diaspora banking sales strategy by providing coordination between departments and business partners for better sales results.
- Oversee and evaluate customer relationship management to ensure existing customer retention and onboarding of new customers.
- Manage and review customer complaints from time to time and provide reliable feedback and solutions to the raised concerns.
- Strategically, work with other bank departments to remove all customer’s pain points and give an enhanced customer experience to the diaspora segment.
- Plan, manage and execute campaigns in international markets with high customer potential for recruitment and articulate Bank focus with targeted presentations.
- Analyze market intelligence across global markets and work with product development teams to achieve desired customer needs and wants.
- Lead and champion the change toward sales culture in all direct reports and across the unit.
- Manage Diaspora customer requests/transactions in compliance with Bank’s operational guidelines and procedures with zero tolerance for operational risk & frauds.
- Oversee direct report performance review and ensure constructive feedback.
- Execute marketing and sales initiative in the Diaspora markets and segment locally and internationally to present the Bank.
- Manage and monitor Performance Management for the portfolio against targets.
- Support, train and coach branches and other Units staff on Diaspora business to create synergy and enhance sales culture.
- Responsible for all KYC requirements and on-boarding process.
Experience, Knowledge and Skills Requirements : CRDB Bank Tanzania
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or any other equivalent and relevant qualification from an accredited institution.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in sales with good knowledge, and exposure in Diaspora and Premium.
- Good understanding of Financial Products and business principles related to banking in Tanzania.
- Analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Demonstrator of high integrity and trust.