Brac Tanzania Jobs 2022 is now opened for all who passionate to work with Brac Tanzania located in Dar es salaam.
BRAC TANZANIA FINANCE LIMITED (BTFL) is the largest Microfinance organization in Tanzania with a mission to responsibly provide a range of financial services to people at the bottom of the pyramid. We particularly focus on women living in poverty in rural and hard-to-reach areas to create self-employment opportunities, build financial resilience, and harness women’s entrepreneurial spirit by empowering them economically.
Job Title: Infrastructure and Cybersecurity Manager
Responsible to ensure the efficient and cybersecure design, installation, and operation of IT infrastructure at all data centers (physical or cloud-based).
Job Responsibilities: Brac Tanzania Jobs 2022
- Works with the Management and strategic service partners to design systems architecture, build and deployment
- Monitors and ensures high quality IT service partner service delivery Provides expert infrastructure support to all IT project implementations. • Significantly contributes to achieving the IT department’s strategic objectives and ensures effective solutions are created and implemented to meet business requirement
- Ensures an effective and validated Disaster Recovery infrastructure exists for each branch office
- Develops and maintains a cybersecurity and infrastructure system monitoring strategy, using an effective tool portfolio
- Creates a communication plan to ensure all team members are well-informed of architecture standards, implementation guidelines and process expectations
- Acts as the lead systems architect for all system design and implementation activities
- To protect all cloud data via effective security, storage, backup/recovery and disaster recovery techniques
- Ensures that all implementation initiatives follow established change management policies/ITIL compliant processes
- Maintains up-to-date asset and licensing inventories at Head office and branch offices.
Safeguarding job responsibilities
- Ensure the safety of team members from any harm, abuse, neglect, harassment, and exploitation to achieve the program’s goals on safeguarding implementation. Act as a key source of support, guidance, and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment.
- Practice, promote and endorse the issues of safeguarding policy among team members and ensure the implementation of safeguarding standards in every course of action.
- Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place, encourage others to do so.
Check also: Nafasi za Kazi Mashirika Binafsi 2022
Required Qualifications and Experience: Brac Tanzania Vacancies
- Bachelors’ Degree in Computer Science, Information technology or any other related field. Cisco Certified
- Network Professional (CCNP) and ITIL V3 Foundation is an added advantage
- More than 5 years of experience in managing technical and infrastructure services
- Must have proven leadership skills and strategic planning capability
- Must be ITIL certified and certified in Cybersecurity
- Experience with applications and database is a plus
- Must have experience with Disaster Recovery System Design and Recovery Planning
- Experience with Enterprise Systems Monitoring and Management Tools required
- Ability to work effectively and maintain partnerships with service vendors
- Requires an understanding of, and a commitment to advancing the mission and core values of BRAC
- International and, the ability to incorporate them into the job setting and articulate them to staff
- Must be proficient in written and spoken English.
- Change Management
- Project Management
- Persuading and influencing
- Implementation and management of infrastructure platforms or components like Unix, Windows, Storage
- Technologies, Databases, Middleware, Capacity Management, etc.
- Proficient in Networking and Communications
- Allocate and manage the resources, support and infrastructure required for any IT projects, products and services.
How to Apply For Nafasi za kazi BRAC Tanzania
If you feel you are the right match for the above-mentioned position, please apply by sending your CV and cover letter through email at: [email protected] with a subject “Infrastructure and Cybersecurity Manager”.
Application deadline is 25.11. 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted